Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

Late pancake dinner @HI SCOTT NEWMAN :) Kate's pancakes :cool:
8dfgykK.jpg
Mmm yummy delicious pancakes, thank you very much indeed, nice and round and fluffy like earth

yummy-funny-cats.gif

That was lovely

Jesus Christ he’s so outspoken yet so wrong. As far as I can tell he’s a staunch republican and therefore presumably professes to oppose the SJWs.

He’s acting like one right now with his pseudo-enlightenment.

Everything. It's rooted in religious narrative. It's the exact opposite of the big bang/evolution model. Whichever avenue you go down to explore the ideas, very quickly you have Satan worshippers and so on. You would NOT be able to be a flat earth enthusiast without having a strong belief in the bible and other religious texts in general.

i've been surrounded by religious people all my life. Mormons, Methodists, Christians. none of them have ever said the Bible said the earth is flat. the Big Bang Theory/evolution vs Creationism has nothing to do with believing the earth is flat.

People really overestimate how coordinated the world is lol

If you work even in a small company you realise how hard it is to make a small group of humans function in a system without faults lol

Can you imagine the whole fucking world?

I like a good conspiracy but cmon what is the point of wanting people to know the world is round rather than straight?

i've been surrounded by religious people all my life. Mormons, Methodists, Christians. none of them have ever said the Bible said the earth is flat. the Big Bang Theory/evolution vs Creationism has nothing to do with believing the earth is flat.

I'm not religious, I'm sure your experience has been balanced and non looney, obviously, not everyone religious is a flat earther. But for those that are flat earth, this is one of the rabbit holes. Lot of stuff in there about middle ages about how and why they would want to discredit the church with fake science. It's for sure in there

He is so dumb. The kind of dumb that just hurts. You know when you are sitting there looking at a friend who just said something that shatters everything you ever thought about them? He is no friend or even an acquaintance but I hate to see people be this ignorant and flat out stupid. Man oh man.

All I want to know is when is one of these "flat earthers" is going to jump off the edge and take the other lemmings with them?

Im so tired of these idiots.
All the data has proven them wrong yet they still go on and on about shit they can't prove.

When you blow a bubble its a sphere, and it's a sphere because that is the most energy efficient shape.
Why the fuck would the earth be flat?

The ignorance of some people is astounding.
It all goes back to God and ego. God made it flat and made it for us because we are special. Other planets are round but not us! Special! Cause God!

Or wait does he think space ain't real either?

I'd just like to remind everyone that neil degrasse tyson refused to debate a flat earther on joe rogan's podcast.

I found one! This is equivalent to finding a four leaf clover I would suspect.

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

It's pretty clear where you and stoned retard fit into that quote. You must be very proud of yourself.

All I want to know is when is one of these "flat earthers" is going to jump off the edge and take the other lemmings with them?

Im so tired of these idiots.
All the data has proven them wrong yet they still go on and on about shit they can't prove.

When you blow a bubble its a sphere, and it's a sphere because that is the most energy efficient shape.
Why the fuck would the earth be flat?

The ignorance of some people is astounding.
I totally agree with everything you said brother, I am so sick and tired of them, there is 2 of them at my work... all they talk about is being vegan or these flat earth things, I feel like they are going to have a severe mental health breakdown if they go 30 minutes without mentioning they are vegan or that the earth is flat..

They chewed my ears off not long ago about why the moon landing was fake and it was filmed in Kuwait. Even if there was some truth in something they said, they are nuts because everything is a conspiracy and not real.. its just called being paranoid and nuts lol

I am not going to lie. I always laugh my ass off when Joe Rogan has Eddie Bravo or Alex Jones on the podcast. You need to have those two and Bryce on the show at the same time. Bryce can bring his mom too.

I actually want to see what proof Bryce has :)

Lol....look around you. Look up in the sky at night.

I want to see proof the earth spins 1000mph and flies through the galaxy at 640,000 mph. What do you have to show me? Fake pictures of the earth that Nasa acknowledges are CGI

I totally agree with everything you said brother, I am so sick and tired of them, there is 2 of them at my work... all they talk about is being vegan or these flat earth things, I feel like they are going to have a severe mental health breakdown if they go 30 minutes without mentioning they are vegan or that the earth is flat..

They chewed my ears off not long ago about why the moon landing was fake and it was filmed in Kuwait. Even if there was some truth in something they said, they are nuts because everything is a conspiracy and not real.. its just called being paranoid and nuts lol

You think you cannot be deceived?

I found one! This is equivalent to finding a four leaf clover I would suspect.

Not on Sherdog. I was laughing earlier when someone in this thread said that twitter makes up these characters and they don't actually exist as if the war room wasn't filled with these fuckin dopes.

These people vote. And in the technological age, all the media they put out equates to influencing. And they can feel validated in their complete ignorance and feel compelled to act on it. And then you've got like a six page debate in the middle of this thread on, "oh well, what's the harm?" THIS. This is the harm. An uneducated public (one so stupid, it's regressing on milennia-old answers) doesn't care for answers or intellectual debate or fact finding. It's why you can call everything fake and lead with unsubstansitive emotion. Cuz although it's basic human psychology to attract yourself to similar ideas, that's made much easier when you're ideas are simple as fuck

Why don't stupid people seem to accept that they're stupid anymore?
Validation reassures them. Strength in numbers, and boy are the stupid getting real fucking numerical up in this bitch

I'd just like to remind everyone that neil degrasse tyson refused to debate a flat earther on joe rogan's podcast.
Good. They shouldn't be given equal time as if they are equal theories. Next, you'll have an expert ornithologist sitting next to JoeBob Jr. trying to explain how birds ARE real, and not just drones made by the government to spy on us

I would like to watch it simply to watch him squirm in his seat, not knowing what he could say to get out of it lol.

I used to date this chick when I was 21 (24 years ago) and her step dad was a huge religious nut.
He was preaching at me one day and I said where's the dinosaurs in the bible if god created everything?

He said "well you'd have to talk to my pastor"...I said why, is he a higher level of bullshit artist than you are?

I was never allowed in that house again.
Fuck em, I was sick of hearing that shit anyway lol.

You couldn't be more right if you tried sir.
Do you not believe in religion, God or both?

And people are a fan of this delusional hillbilly...
I'll be honest, I don't hate him enough to hate his work in the cage, but man he makes it tough.

I've been saying since day one, this guy's got very little to say worth listening to, but I know people inevitably will, cuz it fits their own dumbass narratives

Back