• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

Bryce is right. The earth is flat and doesn't move.

Buh buh gravity! If I hold something in the air and let go it drops to the ground! Yeah no shit dumbass....the object you are holding is more dense than the air around it.

Scientists cannot explain gravity but the creepy losers at sherdog can explain it away and know it's real.
I found one! This is equivalent to finding a four leaf clover I would suspect.

Last edited:
Doesn't explain why I have to get up at 3am to see teh UFC main cards while those fuckers in the US are having dinner.
The idea is that the sun's rays don't reach everywhere at once; just like any other light the intensity decreases with distance.

I'll do a month AV bet with either of you guys who can explain me convincingly how time zones work on the flat earth.

Hint: don't show me a stupid sun doing circles above a pizza, it's not what we see and it does not work.
So you refuse our evidence but claim we have none. makes sense

You sphere brains are dumbasses

I thought the Flat Earthers finally gave up and moved on to the new "Australia doesn't exist" conspiracy.

what does Christianity have to do with flat earth?

Everything. It's rooted in religious narrative. It's the exact opposite of the big bang/evolution model. Whichever avenue you go down to explore the ideas, very quickly you have Satan worshippers and so on. You would NOT be able to be a flat earth enthusiast without having a strong belief in the bible and other religious texts in general.

He just wants to be on Rogan podcast to promote himself.

The idea is that the sun's rays don't reach everywhere at once; just like any other light the intensity decreases with distance.
Well...except it doesn't do that at all in real life, right?
Show me the sun getting progressively smaller and dimmer in the sky. Wait...it doesn't?
And that would not explain sunsets, sunrises or the course of the sun in the sky. Same for the moon.

Seriously, just get outside and watch the world instead of listening to morons on youtube. It's really not that complicated.

I thought the Flat Earthers finally gave up and moved on to the new "Australia doesn't exist" conspiracy.
Oh, that's just wishful thinking, no conspiracy here !
:D:D:D

He's obviously wrong but I like weird characters in MMA so whatever. I don't think he's hurting anyone.

Reactions: CPH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipilica
Back