News RIP Anthony “Rumble” Johnson (Confirmed / Updated)

General Discussion. Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a rare, life-threatening condition caused by an overactive, abnormal response of the immune system. The immune system is the body's natural defense system against foreign or invading organisms or substances.

Kinda make you wonder. Together with all these bodybuilders dying young the last few years.

Either way just sad and horrible.

Rip

That, and looking at everyone that lives very long lives (like past 90) are generally very small in stature.

Makes ya wonder if being big is more of a curse than a blessing.

By the way, it hasn't been mentioned in the heavies but Kevin Conroy, the iconic voice of Batman for over 30 years, also passed away two days ago. 66 years old. I guarantee Rumble also watched the 90s Batman Animated Series as a kid.

R.I.P. to two legends, of their own respected crafts.

R.I.P. to one of the scariest strikers to ever do mma

Reactions: MT7
Gutted to hear this. He seemed like a good and softspoken man outside of the cage and a beast inside of it that fought from 170 to 265. He broke Arlovskis jaw with the same hands he fought Koscheck and Hardy with.

RIP sir. Thank you for all the fights. Thank you for your impact on this world. May your family be in all our thoughts at this time as theirs is the true loss.

Fuck. 38 is young . Condolences to his family, friends and fans.

Rest in Peace Rumble!
chest-pound-anthony-rumble-johnson.gif

That, and looking at everyone that lives very long lives (like past 90) are generally very small in stature.

Makes ya wonder if being big is more of a curse than a blessing.

By the way, it hasn't been mentioned in the heavies but Kevin Conroy, the iconic voice of Batman for over 30 years, also passed away two days ago. 66 years old. I guarantee Rumble also watched the 90s Batman Animated Series as a kid.

R.I.P. to two legends, of their own respected crafts.

Oh fuck! The GOAT batman..Keaton included

Damn man that sucks. I really wish we could’ve seen him vs Jones. Any word on what he had specifically?

Kinda make you wonder. Together with all these bodybuilders dying young the last few years.

Long been thought that steroid use could cause or make cancer worse. Not really proven outside casual clinical connection however.

It makes sense on a basic level. If you're going to make everything in your body grow rapidly like the cells that make up muscle fibers, then any cancer cells present might feed off that too.

That being said lots of young people just get cancer for no apparent reason with no history of drug use.

R.I.P.

Awful news. Inside the cage he was THE scariest fighter on the ufc roster. Outside the cage he always seemed like a good human being who was easy to like. An extaordinary person to be sure. He won't be forgotten.

Fuck, just terrible news. Always liked the guy and enjoyed watching him throw down.

RIP.

Reactions: MT7
R.I.P.
I’ve been battling Hodgkin’s for years myself
It loves guys in the late 20s early 30’s
Get checked out if you ever feel overly sick/tired
Early detection is key

Fuck Cancer
Agree. If I were going to run as a politician, that would be my only platform. Eradicating cancer. What about abortion what about gun laws. Fuck all that. Cancer is my main enemy. I cut half military spending. Put it into cancer research. I e. Anti cancer research.

General Discussion. Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a rare, life-threatening condition caused by an overactive, abnormal response of the immune system. The immune system is the body's natural defense system against foreign or invading organisms or substances.

Either way just sad and horrible.

Rip

This is coming from someone who LOVED watching Rumble fight... I didn't care where he fought.... loved when he came on Inside MMA with Bas. Just hearing him talk.

But with his last tweet about smacking his younger self, the first thing that came to my mind was when he was bulking up for bodybuilding. He looked Huge.

Damn Poor Anthony. Rest in Peace Brother. :(

I'm guessing he will want his family to disclose later

I'm still in shock and can't believe he was battling that

Back