Media Volk, "I want you all to remember this doubt...."

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

New volk video. He kind of just goes on and on about how excited he is, but here's some brief cliffs:
  • Already has a huge house filled with wrestlers and training partners from around the world. His diet has already been on point. He's been ready for a while and still has 13 weeks to get ready.
  • Islam is a challenge, and that's why he's taking this fight. He likes challenges and this one will make him grow as a martial artist.
  • He loves that there's tons of people doubting him right now -- it motivates him. He wants everyone to remember just how much he is doubted right now. He wants to prove that nothing is impossible. "once I prove you all wrong, I want you to use that as inspiration."
  • This has been the most he's spent on a camp before.
  • He's very confident that he's going to be better than ever at LW (bigger, stronger, faster etc etc)

Last edited:
When Islam smokes Volk, Bareman will officially be Kiwi Edmund.

RSKDwfC.jpg

#1 P4P fighter.

I will get flamed for this, but in my eyes, he's the best fighter I have ever seen step foot in the cage. I'm looking forward to 284 and I'm rolling with Team Volkanovski all fucking day, let's go!

This fight feels really special to me. Like the magnitude is palpable imo, wish I could be there!

Last edited:
I dont doubt him and I believe he beats Islam,, styles make fights and this is a bad matchup for Islam and a great one for Volk.

Lol this will be such a slaughter people are severely overestimating the idea that cold has any chance on here. He HAD to do a trilogy with someone who lost to someone for a reason….

Going to get smashed by Islam. Islam going to make it look easy too. He just way to big and a dangerous grappler. Volk wont get up from underneath without getting subbed.
We'll see man, really excited for this one!

Lol this will be such a slaughter people are severely overestimating the idea that cold has any chance on here. He HAD to do a trilogy with someone who lost to someone for a reason….

The Trilogy with Max has nothing to do with this fight. That third fight just showed us how sharp his instincts are (Volk) when he's on. Can't wait this, a real fucking fight.

Last edited:
We'll see man, really excited for this one!

I'm not excited for match tbh. Volk has no ko power to threaten Islam. He also doesn't have the grappling to compete with him either.

I pick Islam to beat up Charles easy too . Even though I wanted Charles to win because he's more exciting.

If Volk beats Islam, it will be one of the biggest wins in MMA history, up there with Penn beating Hughes.

That's a good first thought. My first thought from watching this was that I wouldn't want to be in the big house he rented for all those foreign wrestlers he brought in. What a sausage fest that must be. I hope that house has good showers or a dagestani bathtub.

Last edited:
Back