Media Volk, "I want you all to remember this doubt...."

Really? You must be forgetting he almost lost to Tcity, letting himself get caught like that is not a great sign. Though give him credit for his heart. Also he arguably lost to Holloway lol
It's all about perception. I was impressed Volk got out of such a deep choke. Ortega is always dangerous if he can get close to your neck, that said Volk took his best and beat Ortega down. I guess you forgot Ortega looked like a complete amateur in the presence of Volk, it was like a repeat of the Max fight, except he got a chance to win and couldn't get the job done. Volk went on to beat his face in mercilessly to a 50-44.

Oh definitely, Max and Adesanya are my favorite fighters. I was one of the guys doubting Volk going into the third fight and I had Max winning the second fight. Then we saw the fight between two top 10 P4P fighters and my boy didn't even look like he belonged. Because of the third fight, as much as it sucks to take credit away from Max, I kind of believe Volk about everything that happened to him in the lead up to the second fight.

USADA sucks

Last edited:
Late rounds favour Volk massively. If Islam doesn't get the finish inside R1 or 2 despite spending ten mins on top expect the momentum to begin to swing in Volks favour. By the end of the third if he hasn't gotten it, even with 2 or 3 domanant rounds.. who knows? Come round 4 & 5 if it gets that far you can guarantee Volk won't be gassed, but IsMak could be.
Best cardio in the sport baby

The size might be a bridge too far but if not he can stuff alot of takedowns he's suddenly the favourite here.

Back