• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10am local time cards in Vegas reminding us this a bush league

You're an angry little bitch aren't ya?
Could you imagine being that angry for someone else when they have never spoken about being angry themselves THEN calling everyone who has a different view or doesn't agree retards?
As the old saying goes you meet asshole once in the day you met an asshole, you meet assholes all day long You are probably the asshole but in this case retard.

Could you imagine being that angry for someone else when they have never spoken about being angry themselves THEN calling everyone who has a different view or doesn't agree retards?
As the old saying goes you meet asshole once in the day you met an asshole, you meet assholes all day long You are probably the asshole but in this case retard.
It's not a disagreement of opinion lol
People saying "NFL games start at 10am!" are legitimate retards who do not understand timezones.
No NFL games start at 10am local time and half a dozen people here claimed as much.

I'm good with it. I'm on a long drive to visit family for Thanksgiving, so I have something to do while the gf drives.
Sweet, I DO NOT, I repeat, I DO NOT miss the long drives and visits with the girlfriends weird ass family for the holidays. Lol

It's not a disagreement of opinion lol
People saying "NFL games start at 10am!" are legitimate retards who do not understand timezones.
No NFL games start at 10am local time and half a dozen people here claimed as much.
They probably aren't from the U.S or they aren't NFL fans doesn't mean they are retards and you are attacking people instead of intelligent argument. You are so angry for no reason it's bizarre. This isnt a big deal at all but you want it to be so badly for some reason.

They probably aren't from the U.S or they aren't NFL fans doesn't mean they are retards and you are attacking people instead of intelligent argument. You are so angry for no reason it's bizarre. This isnt a big deal at all but you want it to be so badly for some reason.
Dude he's angry about everything, for no reason. This is not new

EZMNXZEU4AAJUR3.png

Im alittle lost at why T.S is so mad .

Right now in Toronto canada its 3pm ...and fights start at 7pm main card here ...4 hours from now

The time in vegas RIGHT NOW is. 12 noon... 4 hours from now itll be 4pm in Vegas..when the main fight card starts

So when and where are the fighters warming up and fighting at 7am? ..

Am i missing something apparently im a retard...according to T.S

Which is worse . . . 10 am local time or 10 pm local time . . . some college football games start at 8 or 9 pm local time just for the TV slot.

Regardless, UFC events at their training center don't seem like much of a priority for them anyway.

Absolutely! The chode who started this threads a dip shit worrying about other men and their job start times.
He like to complain a lot and not in a humorous fashion but in a "Stop and take me seriously" jam it down your throat manner... he's very annoying.

He like to complain a lot and not in a humorous fashion but in a "Stop and take me seriously" jam it down your throat manner... he's very annoying.
Intelligent people are often detested by idiots.
Nothing new.
Sorry you lack the brain power to get the point.

I love it, with the daylight savings BS 10 pm main cards start at 11 pm for me, the earlier the card the better.

Intelligent people are often detested by idiots.
Nothing new.
Sorry you lack the brain power to get the point.
I don’t post on here much, but I see you posting all over the place. You come off a as a whiney soyboy cunt.

Back