10am local time cards in Vegas reminding us this a bush league

Intelligent people are often detested by idiots.
Nothing new.
Sorry you lack the brain power to get the point.
go play with you ninja stars and choppy swords that are stamped 'made in Detroit'
now that I think about it why arent you using the nice AV I made you?
Here I made you another one :)
upload_2022-11-19_15-44-0.png

Try being on the east coast.

Cards usually from 6-1am ish almost every event. Main event won’t start until midnight sometimes.

Sergei Spivak is going to fight at 1am Moldovan time lol
Tell me how that is primetime there.
Sped math.
You´re really dumb I guess. THEY USUALLY GET UFC MAINS AT 6-7 AM. 1am is a gem. Keep grasping.

Again: this card isn't catering to those timezones lol
People who can´t admit they´re wrong are lame. Spivak, Cutebala, and Nzechekwuw ("Nigeria"), Salikhov, Zhumagulav, etc., all have big pull over in those time zones. Just erase the thread or learn some humility. Or not, watching others flame you is nice too.

People who can´t admit they´re wrong are lame. Spivak, Cutebala, and Nzechekwuw ("Nigeria"), Salikhov, Zhumagulav, etc., all have big pull over in those time zones. Just erase the thread or learn some humility. Or not, watching others flame you is nice too.
You're retarded dude
Do some basic math with your special brain lol.
It's 1:30am in Maldova.
That isn't prime time in the slightest.
It would be even later if fights hadn't been cancelled.

lol wut?
If nobody sees you fight you definitely won't earn a lot of money or fans.
It´s almost as if you´re intentionally not understanding that Europeans live in Europe and like to support European fighters BEFORE 6 am. So you´re arguing in bad faith or just low IQ. . . or too insecure to admit you didn´t think your thread through before posting.

It´s almost as if you´re intentionally not understanding that Europeans live in Europe and like to support European fighters BEFORE 6 am. So you´re arguing in bad faith or just low IQ. . . or too insecure to admit you didn´t think your thread through before posting.
Were you deprived of oxygen at some point?
1:00am is not catering to europeans lol. 8-10pm would be
I cannot believe I'm arguing with someone who thinks a card featuring Sergei Spivak and Cutelaba is proof of big brain UFC scheduling to reap a huge european ratings windfall on a card held in an office complex in suburban Las Vegas.

These guys are workhorses, waking up at 7am isn’t going to kill them. I understand that for unemployed bums 7am seems early but it’s not. These guys don’t stay up all night on Reddit.

Reactions: Kb7
It's very strange to me that people actually want their entire Saturday night to be taken up with this sh*t given much better alternatives.

If you were given the choice of any time, what kind of psychotic loner would go 'I'll take 1am on Sat night (Sun morning) to watch the main event, thanks'?

North American east coasters get shafted almost as much as any timezone in the world and yet this is considered the default 'normal' time to watch UFC.

@brackis1 I'm not looking for a big sherdog throw down but I still am interested with your response to my question. When I wake up early it doesn't effect my on job performance, what's the difference with a professional fighter?

Your comments earlier indicate an Apex fight a couple hours later would boost adrenaline tenfold, enhancing your performance. I'm just not seeing it though and would like to know why you think a fight scheduled earlier would result in anything different rather than a bout scheduled earlier.

@brackis1 I'm not looking for a big sherdog throw down but I still am interested with your response to my question. When I wake up early it doesn't effect my on job performance, what's the difference with a professional fighter?

Your comments earlier indicate an Apex fight a couple hours later would boost adrenaline tenfold, enhancing your performance. I'm just not seeing it though and would like to know why you think a fight scheduled earlier would result in anything different rather than a bout scheduled earlier.

Some people will remember that there was in fact a theory going around for awhile after a few good early Australian cards that morning/afternoon fights produced better fights.

And that turned out to be complete bullsh*t. Just like the idea that having fights later would somehow make fights better is also bullsh*t.

Fights all over the world are held to USA times, so turning up in the morning is the complete norm for a lot of fighters. The upcoming UFC perth card is likely to start at some ridiculous time like 3am on a Sunday morning, with the main card kicking off at 6am. Imagine leaving your motel at midnight-1am to drive to the venue to warm up at 3am, taped at 4am, fight at 5am.

Because a card at 10am is both absurdly early for local time and the headliner fights featruing euros will be at 1am
This is specifically a criticism of shitty Apex UFC Office junk fights, not of arena cards in other timezones where fans and people actually tune in.

lmfao at paying for cable tv in 2022
They do pretty good business so WTF are you on about? You can literally get everything you need in a package deal (Internet, satellite TV + pvr, phone, home security, etc.)

Stop being broke.

Back