PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes! Also, @Clementine ;)

That was a good one! So much effort.

682144-26929375.png

Lol, wasn't there a Yves Edwards interview where he was talking about fighting Tony Ferguson? He said something like how he threw a leg kick and Tony checked it purposely in a way so they would hit each other directly shin on shin and Yves was thinking to himself, "What the fuck man, why would you do that? Now we're both hurting".

PFL is great for these guys. Loughnane wouldn't win a single fight in the UFC, but he just got a million bucks lol.
Well, in the new UFC that is filled with Cantender Series clearance bin guys he prolly would be avg.

I don't know about a single bout, tons of regional guys in the ufc nowadays but ceiling for him would be the 10-15 range
lol exactly my thought.
UFC is such diluted garbage these days.
Can't remember a time when so many cans got used as cheap bodies.

Lol, yeah maybe. I could just take his commentary at face value and enjoy listening to a guy that's so out of touch that he believes he's doing a great job.......or maybe he knows he's just fucking around and really doesn't care one bit. Sometimes that can be a refreshing change.

Either way, I'm retarded and so are my opinions.
I'll just go to Karate Combat for Bas commentating. loool. You're all good buddy. Love seeing you in these PBPs.

Back