Say it ain’t so Liver King!!?!

This guy straight up lied in so many interviews when directly asked this question. Not sure how people can be a fan of such a liar. Just own up to it and I don’t even care. It’s the dishonesty that I can’t stand

People are dumb.

Yes, you can get big being natty BUT you cannot get that lean and vascular while getting that big without gear. I've seen some strong natural dudes but they carry fat as well and are more proportioned.

My only issue with this is the number of individuals who keep sharing the narrative of:

"So what if he is on gear, his message is still beneficial to those who will listen to it."

That's like saying that a Catholic priest's message is still beneficial to those who will listen to it so let's ignore that they are molesting children.

All charlatans need to be and should be exposed.

Using anabolic steroids does not detract from the hard work and sacrifice someone puts into their incredible physique, only ignorant people who have very little knowledge would think that it does.

You must put in the work and eat correctly to achieve the body that Brian Johnson has attained, that is a fact.

But to consistently straight-up lie and say you have never taken gear (even though it is obvious that you have) is condescending to the average person's intellect.

That's like O. J. Simpson saying he didn't murder Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

Ridiculous.

did he ever deny steroid use?

i mean no one in their right mind could believe this dude was natty
Let's be real. If this thread was about him and there wasnt a leaked email. half the posts would be telling everyone it's totally possible to get the same physique with adequate sleep, vegetables, and a proper workout regimine.

Also, I gotta wonder if he's opened himself up to a shitload of lawsuits, seeing how he was selling supps and claiming to get that built naturally....

One of the greatest athletes in human history who is famous for having an absurd workout regimen..i'll give him the benefit of the doubt
You do realize all the best athletes ever used juice right? Doesn’t matter your workout regimen, you need lots of testosterone to keep up with it…..especially at 50 years old.

Last edited:
Hershel Walker is a freak athlete with great genetics but he isn't a natty in that picture. He states that he doesn't use weights, eats one vegetarian meal of bread/salad per day and sleeps 4 hours only. That picture was when he was in his late 40s? That body is built on just pushups, situps and running. He comes from a football background. Football players aren't exactly the cleanest athletes.
Thousands of push ups, pullups and dips..as well as being one of the greatest athletes of all time
Look up bronze era bodybuilders before steroids were invented. They look great

One of the greatest athletes in human history who is famous for having an absurd workout regimen..i'll give him the benefit of the doubt
Yeah get fucking real
eX1xvrLe8A89zNuAMollY9psXe0idNHfh94HJhzR-4s.png

I’m not suggesting he can’t afford it, im sure he can, I’m suggesting he can’t be using 12k’s worth a month.
I think hgh is extremly expensive and for what Ive heard he takes a good amount but nothing out of the ordinary.

Dude shold go MIA with all the money he conned to people. It would be an epic troll job

Thousands of push ups, pullups and dips..as well as being one of the greatest athletes of all time
Look up bronze era bodybuilders before steroids were invented. They look great
They don't look like Walker. You can look some of those guys up. They aren't as lean and big. They aren't heavy and they aren't lean when they are heavy. Those guys also don't look like this when they are 50.

You do realize all the best athletes ever used juice right? Doesn’t matter your workout regimen, you headed lots of testosterone to keep up with it…..especially at 50 years old.
The blackpill view is as bad as the gullible people who think liver king is natty
Look at bodybuilders fron the 1930s with freak physiques before roids...with no nutrition info, equipment, etc

The blackpill view is as bad as the gullible people who think liver king is natty
Look at bodybuilders fron the 1930s with freak physiques before roids...with no nutrition info, equipment, etc
No one thinks he’s natty. Body builders never looked the way they do now. No ones just working hard anymore when you can get extra help.

I think hgh is extremly expensive and for what Ive heard he takes a good amount but nothing out of the ordinary.

Dude shold go MIA with all the money he conned to people. It would be an epic troll job
It is about 3-4k for a kit when it isn't covered by insurance but if you know gay or modelling people then you can get it for a few hundred. A lot of HIV positive people sell their kits for money. You can go compound pharmacy route and probably get it prescribed for 300-1000? It depends on dosage. The alternative the clinics have been doing is importing it from Chinese labs that make it. It was as cheap as 100 dollars a kit a few years ago if you actually bought it yourself from China but it's hit or miss. You have to find a reliable supplier.

I honestly can't understand why his steroid use cost 12k. I am assuming he is including cost of frequent bloodwork that isn't covered by insurance? Testosterone is really cheap. You can get 200 mg/1ml of watson for maybe 30-40 bucks from any pharmacy with a script. The 10ml bottle is around 90-120?

Back