Will Jon Jones fight in 2023?

Yup

and the cesspool collective of the dumbass fans alive that is sherdog will be wrong like usual

Who will fight first in the UFC: Bones or Conrad?

Goat quit alchocol and coke after last incident 1 year and 3 months ago ready more than ever with goatgregor both winning title

I think he is currently serving a secret suspension there’s no excuse for him to be this inactive there’s no serious injury and no one cares about Covid anymore

Jones looked slow and washed in his last 2 fights years ago against Santos and Reyes, I think he’s just keeping his name out there to cling on to any sort of relevancy with no actual intention of combing back.

Seems less and less likely every day.
He's taken the McGregor method of fighting --- ONLINE via Twitter fingas, against random fans and trolls alike

Jones will NEVER fight Curtis Blades. See, that's why i didn't vote for you, because your takes are just copied from UFC press releases. Think about this for a second, what in the world would Jones have to gain from losing badly to a relative nobody?

it would be for the heavyweight title. That’s what he has to gain.

The Curtis fight only happens if ngannou negotiations fall through in which Francis will be stripped and Jon vs Curtis would be for the vacant title

so ya, the heavyweight championship is a lot to gain

Probably not. If he does, it will only be once.

it would be for the heavyweight title. That’s what he has to gain.

The Curtis fight only happens if ngannou negotiations fall through in which Francis will be stripped and Jon vs Curtis would be for the vacant title

so ya, the heavyweight championship is a lot to gain
I don't think he would fight either of them but he's definitely not fighting Blaydes no matter what. He might believe for a second that he could come up with a grappling plan for Ngannou, but there is no plan for Blaydes. Blaydes is a guaranteed L. In fact I believe the UFC may be using Blaydes to pressure Jones into a Ngannou fight.

Last edited:
I assume so. Jones has been waiting for lots of shit to play out. Jones/Stipe/Ngannou is a shitshow for the ufc to book something.

Jones is retired.

Been out of competition for 2 1/2 years.

Ring rusted as hell.

Jones is done with fighting. He is living his best life right now outside of the cage.

He might…. Just in a different promotion such as this
JVNrIXxb.jpg

What do you think?

Not a chance. He can't compete the way he once did and hit exposed by both Santos and Reyes who are gatekeepers. He talked HW for over a decade and we heard crickets the past few years. I bet you can place bets on bet360 that we have higher probability of a Jones TMZ appearance for shenanigans then we do for a hw return.

As a fight fan, I hope so but I couldvare either way personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back