Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

Do you really think that everybody who has seen a UFO failed out of high school science?

I moved to the US after growing up in Mexico at age 17, aced all the exams given to me when I tried to enroll in high school yet they still wanted to place me as a freshman, so I just got a GED and despite not studying for it I passed every single subject and when I got my results back they said I ranked in the top 2% of test takers nationwide in the category of science.

$100 say this guy is not on my level when it comes to science.
Otherwise he would know those at the cutting edge of it are finding out that the world is not really what we think it is.
Quantum physics have major implications about the deeper nature of reality, quantum entanglement shows instant interactions across an infinite amount of space that defy what Einstein thought would be impossible given the speed of light limit, no one knows much about dark matter, evolution does not select for humans to perceive objective truth, the more we know the more mysteries that arise.

I like many others used to think that an alien spacecraft visiting this planet was improbable given the speed of light limitation, but I also considered that if it were to be true then it would mean that these hypothetical aliens would possess a “magic trick.” Improbable, but to say it is impossible is incredibly arrogant. If Einstein was wrong about quantum physics what makes someone think their high school diploma gives them access to this fountain of supreme knowledge?

Ryan Graves is a former jet fighter pilot for the Navy and has a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical and aerospace engineering and has one of the most compelling testimonies of encountering UFOs and detecting them across multiple flight sensors and displaying multiple abilities and behaviors that would not be possible for human tech to pack into a single machine.

Last edited:
I moved to the US after growing up in Mexico at age 17, aced all the exams given to me when I tried to enroll in high school yet they still wanted to place me as a freshman, so I just got a GED and despite not studying for it I passed every single subject and when I got my results back they said I ranked in the top 2% of test takers nationwide in the category of science.

Otherwise he would know those at the cutting edge of it are finding out that the world is not really what we think it is.
Quantum physics have major implications about the deeper nature of reality, quantum entanglement shows instant interactions across an infinite amount of space that defy what Einstein thought would be impossible given the speed of light limit, no one knows much about dark matter, evolution does not select for humans to perceive objective truth, the more we know the more mysteries that arise.

I like many others used to think that an alien spacecraft visiting this planet was improbable given the speed of light limitation, but I also considered that if it were to be true then it would mean that these hypothetical aliens would possess a “magic trick.” Improbable, but to say it is impossible is incredibly arrogant. If Einstein was wrong about quantum physics what makes someone think their high school diploma gives them access to this fountain of supreme knowledge?

Ryan Graves is a former jet fighter pilot for the Navy and has a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical and aerospace engineering and has one of the most compelling testimonies of encountering UFOs and detecting them across multiple flight sensors and displaying multiple abilities and behaviors that would not be possible for human tech to pack into a single machine.

have you heard of "the summoners"? its a group of educated people who have dialed in a pretty effective way to call in the types of ufo's that you are showing in your videos. they say it works around 75% of the time to reliably bring up the phenomenon of seemingly light based ufo's. but tons of other very educated people are doing the same things.

i spoke to the head of the ufo research project on the phone for over an hour a few years back. the entire board has phd's in some science related field. after talking with him for a good long time he revealed that they have also found protocols to follow which bring those beings into contact with humans.

i am not skeptical of the work-ability of these protocols at all but i am VERY skeptical about the wisdom of doing such a thing given the warnings present from many forms of spirituality on the planet about doing so. i am concerned that many of these people are opening doorways for these beings to come into our reality (not necessarily our dimension but our consciousness) many of whom can and do cause a lot of harm for human beings.

but on the other hand a truly scientific study of this phenomenon would be and is extremely interesting and i would like to see what we can come to know if the scientific process is used to gain and analyze data.

Last edited:
have you hear of "the summoners"? its a group of educated people who have dialed in a pretty effective way to call in the types of ufo's that you are showing in your videos. they say it works around 75% of the time to reliably bring up the phenomenon of seemingly light based ufo's. but tons of other very educated people are doing the same things.

i spoke to the head of the ufo research project on the phone for over an hour a few years back. the entire board has phd's in some science related field. after talking with him for a good long time he revealed that they have also found protocols to follow which bring those beings into contact with humans.

i am not skeptical of the work-ability of these protocols at all but i am VERY skeptical about the wisdom of doing such a thing given the warnings present from many forms of spirituality on the planet about doing so. i am concerned that many of these people are opening doorways for these beings to come into our reality (not necessarily our dimension but our consciousness) many of whom can and do cause a lot of harm for human beings.

but on the other hand a truly scientific study of this phenomenon would be and is extremely interesting and i would like to see what we can come to know if the scientific process is used to gain and analyze data.

Not sure if it’s the same people, but I saw “encounters of the 5th kind” where they cover initiating contact via meditation and also light+audio signals. I downloaded their app and I have done the meditations, played the tones, and just bought a laser.

I am not inclined to think any of the things I’ve seen are a manifestation of collective consciousness a lá Carl Jung and that is because what I seem to find is that many incredible things can be happening in the sky and they simply go unnoticed by people, and if I tell them “Hey, look at that, pay attention” they become noticed by them.

These orbs I see flying around were here before I had any awareness, I would simply think “that star sure is twinkling intensely and cycling through many colors.” And I would leave it at that.

I heard someone say “the sky is full of UFOs all the time, there is a network” and that gave me the impetus to pay a lot of attention to the skies for the first time, with the intention to either disprove or prove such a bold claim.
That is what drove me to stare out of the plane I was in on my way back from Mexico City for hours, and eventually I saw a ball of light, swooping down in a way that does not pass the eye test for natural phenomenon, it faced no wind resistance and gave the impression of moving with agency, makes you think of a fairy or dragon flying magically, not based on aerodynamics.
I thought this is either ball lightning or I just saw something truly fucking fantastical. And I’ve never been prone to believe in fantastical things. I would go into the forest and spend the night there alone, I felt real secure in my worldview where supernatural events were 99.999% unlikely to ever take place.

If I go out at night and film the sky I see flying stuff a lot, and my thinking is that it is taking place whether I am there to see it or not.
On December 31st when I took that video shinning my laser, the next video I took that I have not uploaded yet I saw an orb flying in the sky and I shinned my laser at it and it wasn’t interested in interacting, it just ascended out of my view after a while.
I’ll upload it soon.

Not sure if it’s the same people, but I saw “encounters of the 5th kind” where they cover initiating contact via meditation and also light+audio signals. I downloaded their app and I have done the meditations, played the tones, and just bought a laser.

I am not inclined to think any of the things I’ve seen are a manifestation of collective consciousness a lá Carl Jung and that is because what I seem to find is that many incredible things can be happening in the sky and they simply go unnoticed by people, and if I tell them “Hey, look at that, pay attention” they become noticed by them.

These orbs I see flying around were here before I had any awareness, I would simply think “that star sure is twinkling intensely and cycling through many colors.” And I would leave it at that.

I heard someone say “the sky is full of UFOs all the time, there is a network” and that gave me the impetus to pay a lot of attention to the skies for the first time, with the intention to either disprove or prove such a bold claim.
That is what drove me to stare out of the plane I was in on my way back from Mexico City for hours, and eventually I saw a ball of light, swooping down in a way that does not pass the eye test for natural phenomenon, it faced no wind resistance and gave the impression of moving with agency, makes you think of a fairy or dragon flying magically, not based on aerodynamics.
I thought this is either ball lightning or I just saw something truly fucking fantastical. And I’ve never been prone to believe in fantastical things. I would go into the forest and spend the night there alone, I felt real secure in my worldview where supernatural events were 99.999% unlikely to ever take place.

If I go out at night and film the sky I see flying stuff a lot, and my thinking is that it is taking place whether I am there to see it or not.
On December 31st when I took that video shinning my laser, the next video I took that I have not uploaded yet I saw an orb flying in the sky and I shinned my laser at it and it wasn’t interested in interacting, it just ascended out of my view after a while.
I’ll upload it soon.

carl jung's take is my favorite explanation for this phenomenon but i do not necessarily think it covers the entirety of the manifestations in the ufo world or the cryptozoological world or the paranormal world either. i am certain it is a part of what is happening though. his take does NOT mean there is nothing there but illusion.... there is definitely some kind of force or power that works with the human mind that produces these manifestations so the fact that they have been here all along is not necessarily in conflict with jungs take on ufo's. it is also possible within jungs explanation of what these things are for them to leave physical evidence behind.

what i meant by giving them access to human beings is that they have sort of been pushed out for a long time and are now manifesting themselves MUCH more in the world. even 20 years ago there were way less of them in the sky. my friend used to spend a great deal of time looking for them also and same as you he saw them but not as prolifically as he does now

there are pretty good we'll established reasons for not bringing them into our world though. I've seen plenty of people deeply harmed by doing so.

Do you listen to Lex Friedman's podcasts?

He has covered all these topics, including Donald Hoffman's how evolution is tuned for fitness and not reality.

Do you listen to Lex Friedman's podcasts?

He has covered all these topics, including Donald Hoffman's how evolution is tuned for fitness and not reality.
Yeah, he proposes consciousness is more fundamental than space time and physical objects, which I need to read more about.

Anyone post this yet? Most convincing UFO footage i've ever seen and there's multiple angles of the incident.

That one is one of the most impressive for sure, I haven’t seen any UFO fly off like that so far, but there are other members on here that have.

Compare these two videos I had seen online:

With this video I took about a month ago:

In my case there was a lot of fog and illumination so the contrast is not as stark as those other two videos but you can see the same type of lights flying around the sky, they almost look like spotlights but there is no beam being projected from the ground.
If they were spotlights there would be a whole beam of light.
Now you can see one of these and say they’re searchlights or light shows, but what about these:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pattern-Derbyshire.html#v-6942251693556545375

Here's an interesting story that may bear relevance to this phenomena, although it isn't clear what exactly this young man supposedly stumbled onto.

He apparently filmed what he thought was a "giant" upon a mountaintop. When he tried to further investigate he encountered what he thought was a CIA agent, and then later went missing.

If this story is real, it would imply that there are top secret government experiments taking place that, if you dig into, they will disappear you.

There are things being kept secret from the populace, the UFO phenomena being one of those things.

was that real ?
any follow up on that ?

was that real ?
any follow up on that ?

No idea. I just stumbled upon that YT video the other day. Thought it was interesting.

Haven't gotten a chance to really look into it, aside from a cursory search which unfortunately didn't turn up much.

If I do come by any more info, I'll post it up.

TR3B is legit. Superluminal travel.

It appears to blink out of existence because it's moving off at a speed faster than you're able to see.

I have personally spoken to witnesses of a "black traingle" ufo. They're common, relatively speaking. We've got an eyewitness on this very forum who has reported it here, although that craft sounded to be ET based on the features. The above video's craft is assumed terrestrial.

Some more info on traingle UFOs

A 3rd UFO taken down, this time in Canada. What is going on?

The 2nd one in Alaska they didn't show video of it, described it as having unknown propulsion, no idea how it stays in the air or changes directions. Size of a small car.

Something suspicious about no video of the Alaska and Canada ones.

Back