News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
I wasnt calling you an incel, actually. I was talking about incel culture the same way you were doing about woke culture.
You keep showig lack of capacity to grasp concepts and address arguments and even understand basic terms in your native language.
You talking about my parents finally show the kind of person you are btw, if there was any doubt at this point.
Incels are men with severe mental problems. The fact that you freely call others who disagree with you incels or refer to incel mentality clearly shows what kind of a person you are as well, not that -as you eloquently said- there is any doubt at this point.

Damn, bro. You need to chill for your own good. Satire is for fun. You took that mad seriously and it's pretty clearly not serious. That shit ain't healthy.

3 words and you brand me a liberal, eh? You gonna cancel me next? You're acting pretty liberal yourself, patna. Watch out - that shit is contagious!

You should have just let it roll.. if i read it right you were two or three steps into inception on that post..

You should have just let it roll.. if i read it right you were two or three steps into inception on that post..
Lol, I should have hit him with something else from the International Law Code, Western Region, lol. Ah, Sherdog.... don't ever change.

Lol, I should have hit him with something else from the International Law Code, Western Region, lol. Ah, Sherdog.... don't ever change.

This thread is gold..

The war room posters did their make up, put on their best suits and dresses thinking "this is the big stage, finally i can team debate where someone cares".. it's cute really..

This thread is gold..

The war room posters did their make up, put on their best suits and dresses thinking "this is the big stage, finally i can team debate where someone cares".. it's cute really..
This is gold. And probably accurate! I've been having fun in here. Who would have thought MMA would have such emotional fans? Anyone who's familiar with Sherdog, I guess...

You guys talking about pankrat? I just noticed he was banned.......he wasn't a bad poster overall. I have a feeling this thread will cause several more people to be banned
Damn.... colonels losing stripes in here, eh? Pankrat did go full retard in this thread but I doubt that's why he's banned. RIP. He's passionate enough to have his new account up and running by now, I'd expect.

This thread is gold..

Right, and it isn't even a debate, it's more like showboating and theatrics. People are just continually repeating pseudo-moral and pseudo-logical points that have already been debunked multiple times in the thread. It's the same as politicians do- if you make the same bulllshit point over and over, not only do others begin to believe it, but the speaker also begins to believe their OWN bullshit; it feels really good to believe what one wants to believe (regardless of how goofy it is).

Damn.... colonels losing stripes in here, eh? Pankrat did go full retard in this thread but I doubt that's why he's banned. RIP. He's passionate enough to have his new account up and running by now, I'd expect.
He already had one. Hello pankrat.

You guys talking about pankrat? I just noticed he was banned.......he wasn't a bad poster overall. I have a feeling this thread will cause several more people to be banned

This will eat some accounts.. i questioned how this was not in the war room..

Then again.. if i was a cunning mod i'd leave this beautiful honey trap here and shine my rifle..

Are the white knight virgins still losing their shit in this thread?

You can always tell when a man hasn't had much involvement with many women.

"Women are always right. Did you watch the show Home Improvement? Tim Allen's wife was always right and he was always wrong. That's real life. Men need a woman to make them do the right thing! Women are naturally delicate caretakers."

<36>

virgins

You can always tell
<36>
590990.jpg
newFile-1.jpg
<36>

He already had one. Hello pankrat.
Lol, wasn't pankrat on your side - calling for husbands to never hold their wives' wrists or hands when she doesn't want to be held for any reason?? I'd be a shitty replacement for him.

EDIT: Oops, I may have gotten him wrong. If I mislabeled you, pankrat, wherever you are.... for god's sake - forgive me.

Lol, wasn't pankrat on your side - calling for husbands to never hold their wives' wrists or hands when she doesn't want to be held for any reason?? I'd be a shitty replacement for him.
Maybe you have multiple personalities and are arguing with yourself. Maybe you don't even know that you are Pankrat.....

Pankrat dude and I didn't get along in this thread but man hate seeing someone get banned over this, kinda sucks it got to that level.

Maybe you have multiple personalities and are arguing with yourself. Maybe you don't even know that you are Pankrat.....
Well if I am Pankrat, I certainly haven't been informed in a timely manner! I am a worker and I have rights, goddammit!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back