Media Former World Champion Matt Hughes Appears to be Suffering From Very Serious Brain Damage

Seeing that manchild Dan Lambert making Matt do pro wrestling stuff in his condition for AEW honestly made me mad

That was downright bizarre and embarrassing. Also embarrassing that Tony Khan thought it would be a good idea to have a cripple out there pretending to be a physical threat to anyone. Just odd.

Seeing that manchild Dan Lambert make Matt do pro wrestling stuff in his condition for AEW honestly made me mad
That was downright bizarre and embarrassing. Also embarrassing that Tony Khan thought it would be a good idea to have a cripple out there pretending to be a physical threat to anyone. Just odd.

Wow... that happened?...

Well, at least Matt got paid.

Did we ever find out HOW he was hit by a train? Was he showing off driving in front of it or was he trying to die?

He actually answers this in the OP.

He doesn't remember the accident at all. He forgot the entire day (but is able to recount what he was doing based off of what people have told him.)

He also provides a description of the area.

It really just could have been an accident.

Please no fighter bashing. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it... Thx

Whoever does that should be permanently banned.

This is so sad to see. Matt is a legend. As someone already said, we should all be happy he got alive from that accident. I wish him all the best and lets all hope he recovers. Also, someone recently posted a interview with Garry Goodridge where it appears that he is getting a lot better. Is it possible to recover from such injuries ?

Seeing that manchild Dan Lambert make Matt do pro wrestling stuff in his condition for AEW honestly made me mad
I agree that it was weird, but you have to remember that Matt got a payday there, so in fact, it was a nice thing to do for Matt.

Did we ever find out HOW he was hit by a train? Was he showing off driving in front of it or was he trying to die?
If you look at a pic of the train tracks he was hit on, there are no obstructions to the driver's view there. None. You can draw your own conclusions from that.

This makes me happy that I do not watch Pro Wrasslin' anymore. It was fun when I was a kid in the 80's. What could Dan Lambert have to do with making Mattt Hughes do anything? I don't recall Matt ever being associated with ATT?

Back