News Irish woman allegedly assaulted on Conor's yacht (Jan 2023 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I give ANYONE the benefit of the doubt until something more substantial comes out. Not everyone's a retarded sheep like you who believes every rumor the wind blows your way.
Jumping in... What do you want more substantial than a girl being picked up from the ocean after jumping off a boat? The only believable story for you would be if it was picked-up on film?
So far on film we have him threatening to kill someone's family, lead an attack on a bus with a crew and punch an old man who refused his drink. There are also more little things like the time he snapped at Faber for nothing.

We also know how fame got to his head, that he hangs with mobs, he has been a strong drug user for years, took steroid and like to act like he is Tony Montana. But hey, it takes some people more time to link the dots...

Nobody has this much smoke without there being some fire
He will get off with this again, of course, but it's only a matter of time when he he doesn't have friends in higher places covering his tracks

I predict years after his retirement, there will be so many things that come out about this guy and you fans that lick his hole will look foolish

he is an awful human being and I use the term human loosely

Did she have any marks from the cunt punt and chin check? Seems the people who picked her up in the oceans story could be very damning for Conor.

Does Conor even have a fanbase anymore? [<diva2]

Yeeaaah, she jumped out of a boat on the ocean just to invent a story to maybe make some money and to be told she is a gold digger all her life by retards like you.
Shertards have very short memory. Remember what happened with Terri and Clodaghs case lmao

Thats what Gold diggers do. They fabricate crazy stories just to leech some money of from better persons.

No, thats not what a gold digger is /do.
You dont even know what that word means...

"Gold digger is a term for a person, typically a woman, who engages in a type of transactional relationship for money rather than love.[1] If it turns into marriage, it is a type of marriage of convenience."

What happens on McGregor's yacht STAYS on McGregor's yacht.

How about cases where it ended up being true? The fact that cases of fake accusations exist doesn't mean all are fake. Please think before writing.
Every case where he was accused for abusing woman was fake

Clowner still catching "L's" lock this goof up already.

John Kavanaugh mentions that McGregor will return in 2023, he was so confident in this prediction, that he is willing to bet his house on it.
Conor McGregor’s coach reveals ‘interesting negotiations,’ willing to ‘bet my house’ on 2023 return - Bloody Elbow

In other news, a woman has alleged that McGregor attempted to kill her. She had to swim for her life and was saved by the red cross. The Spain authorities reopened an investigation into this incident.

Woman Reportedly Accuses Conor McGregor of Ibiza Yacht Attack: ‘He Was Going to Kill Me’ (thedailybeast.com)

John Kavanaugh mentions that McGregor will return in 2023, he was so confident in this prediction, that he is willing to bet his house on it.
Conor McGregor’s coach reveals ‘interesting negotiations,’ willing to ‘bet my house’ on 2023 return - Bloody Elbow

In other news, a woman has alleged that McGregor attempted to kill her. She had to swim for her life and was saved by the red cross. The Spain authorities reopened an investigation into this incident.

Woman Reportedly Accuses Conor McGregor of Ibiza Yacht Attack: ‘He Was Going to Kill Me’ (thedailybeast.com)
Plot twist here, John Kavanaugh rents his house

That's what happens when Conor drinks too much proper 12 whiskey (and does too much coke). We saw that happen with the old man at the bar. Fortunately it looks like Proper 12 also takes away your punching power

I mean, I give ANYONE the benefit of the doubt until something more substantial comes out. Not everyone's a retarded sheep like you who believes every rumor the wind blows your way.
This is actually a really good mentality but the "more substantial" is already out. The guy has a storied history of attacking random people for no reason. Smashing a fans phone, punching and old man, throwing metal through the bus window, attacking a referee after entering the octagon in a fight he wasn't in, throwing energy drinks into the crowd, threatening to kill a man's family after he got his ass beat in a fight. There's no plausible way he didn't do this, look at all the shit he's done and that's just what we know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back