News Irish woman allegedly assaulted on Conor's yacht (Jan 2023 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
her story seems sketchy. if he really wanted to kill her he could have, she's not going to outswim him

Honestly having all the money in the world I don't see why Conor doesn't have a security guard do his dirty work for him, like for that time he broke that idiot's phone. Thot should've minded her own business.

They do know each other. Grew up in Dublin together. And this wasn't first time on yacht.
"We have mutual friends and I have met him numerous times." Doesn't sound like they were close at all.

I thought the original story from last year was sexual assault.

"We have mutual friends and I have met him numerous times." Doesn't sound like they were close at all.
Grew up in same part of Dublin. So she should have an idea about character. Not saying they were close.

I think a big part of it will be what the people's story of how she looked and acted when she got on the second boat will be. Like visible marks on face how she condoned herself etc.

I mean, you can't really put anything past Conor, especially if he was on something but... idk

If she would have left it at "he kicked me", I would 100% believe it. That sounds a lot like something a drunk Conor would do before all his little cronies pulled him away and he went back to partying like it never happened.

Disgusting if true. But I have to ask, why would you go to someone (who you don't know)'s yacht celebration? Basking in someone else's glory is something I don't get
Apparently the victim grew up in the same neighborhood as McGregor and they've kown each other since childhood. According to her, he extended a personal invitation to his birthday party on his yacht, before launching a vicious assault on her.

Around a bunch of people? She thought they would let Conor kill her? I highly doubt he even touched her with a party of people on his yacht, at most he cursed her out
I mean he did say he would kill Porier's family in sleep on live broadcast. Way different circumstances of course but everyone in Conor's circle could very well let him do it. He doesn't hang out with the best of folk right? I'm not saying he did this but wouldn't be surprised is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back