News Irish woman allegedly assaulted on Conor's yacht (Jan 2023 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He saw Daddy Dana do it and he copied!

Not passing any judgement either way, but the daily mail is so unreliable even Wikipedia won't accept it as a source. It's well known for being basically made up.
It's legit, it's all over the Spanish newspapers. By the way, this was also on the news back in July, it's just that they re-opened the cause in the court of Ibiza.
https://www.lavanguardia.com/local/baleares/20230124/8704593/juzgado-ibiza-
Investiga-luchador-mejor-pagado-mundo-agresion-mujer.html

This one from July '22
https://www.elespanol.com/deportes/...ibiza-investigacion-agresion/688681523_0.html

And back then nothing happened the Spanish police investigated a but IIRC.
Now its the Irish ones.
I dont see anything really happening here.
It's a Spanish court. I'd be careful to say nothing will happen. This very same week Dani Alves was put in jail in Barcelona for raping alegations. Laws for violence against women have been hardened in Spain in these last couple of months. If the court finds the girl's testimony somewhat reliable he might go to jail too without bail, like Alves.

Reactions: lsa
What goes on on McGregors Yachts anyways???

Gotta love how nuthuggers still give this bum the benefit of the doubt, like if his record was perfect <45>

This guy's past speaks for itself... He has an history of being a trash human
Most of accusations were hoax though. Whats worst thing he has done? Bus attack? Or punching old man? Its not that big of a deal. I remember when that bitch claimed that her baby was Conors and Conor had to do DNA test and it came back negatice of course.

It's a Spanish court. I'd be careful to say nothing will happen. This very same week Dani Alves was put in jail in Barcelona for raping alegations. Laws for violence against women have been hardened in Spain in these last couple of months. If the court finds the girl's testimony somewhat reliable he might go to jail too without bail, like Alves.

You are right, I skimmed it and misread.
I thought it was the Garda and Ireland doing the whole investigation.
If its reopened in Spain. Yeah different story.

Gotta love how nuthuggers still give this bum the benefit of the doubt, like if his record was perfect <45>

This guy's past speaks for itself... He has an history of being a trash human
I mean, I give ANYONE the benefit of the doubt until something more substantial comes out. Not everyone's a retarded sheep like you who believes every rumor the wind blows your way.

Yeah. I live in Spain. Zero fucks over here mate. Even the SUGGESTION you've raised a hand will have you in jail overnight. It doesn't even have to be looked in to. I've seen it happen a lot of times here. One guy I know, to be fair, wasn't an angel, but didn't do any of the shit that was being suggested and it took 9 months to get in front of a judge with a lawyer to actually make his point. And if you are able to bail yourself. You can't leave Spain.

If there's even a shred of truth here, whoever is accused is in at very least hot water. At very worst, deep shit.

Your level of foreigner-ness is significant. If you're from somewhere unpopular, you WILL get treated worse. It won't be subtle and they don't care.

Eespana Normal

Most of accusations were hoax though. Whats worst thing he has done? Bus attack? Or punching old man? Its not that big of a deal. I remember when that bitch claimed that her baby was Conors and Conor had to do DNA test and it came back negatice of course.

Settling out of Court ≠ hoax

Yeeaaah, she jumped out of a boat on the ocean just to invent a story to maybe make some money and to be told she is a gold digger all her life by retards like you.
Thats what Gold diggers do. They fabricate crazy stories just to leech some money of from better persons.

A female was assaulted during Conor's yacht birthday party suffering head injuries.

The twist...apparently Conor WASN'T the assailant, just one of his shitty nuthuggers.

{<Mcgoat}

What kind of dork has a birthday party for himself as a grownup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back