Crime Tyre Nichols video to be released soon. 5 Memphis cops fired and charged with murder for his death

Either way, it's completely unacceptable, inexcusable, and unforgiveable.
By anyone. But by the only state approved dispensers of violence? That puts it on a whole nother level.

Terrible story, but hopefully it'll be a lightbulb moment for some. Police misconduct isn't a race issue but a psychological one with all sorts of moving parts. I'm sure as hell not the personality type who could do the job properly, but the job must be done.

What bigger issue and how would protesting change situations like this? You cannot 100% stop people from breaking the law/rule if they choose to do so. What you can do is punish them when they do break the law/rule which is what's being done now.
I feel like you came into this thread wanting to find any reason at all to discredit the victim. You have been nitpicking everything.

You can't stop people from breaking the law but you can for sure avoid situations like we have seen. Bringing more attention to it will make sure it is not just thrown under the rug.

Each one of those bastards past's needs to be fully investigated.

No way in hell this was their first t-ball game.

Saw the video while I was out, disgusting. All of them should just be executed IMO. Dunno if saying that is against the rules as we cant wish death or harm or whatever the rule is, but I think it is an appropriate comment here.

Anyways, did not notice any issues in downtown Miami, but seeing other urban areas around the country experiencing problems. Be safe everyone

Last edited:
The same reason children are taught calculus. It's not because of direct use of the knowledge, it's that mastering it shows a certain level of competence and maturity, the ability to see difficult tasks through. It helps (not completely) weed out shitheads like this.
Well schools now, do not care about calculus or any STEM related courses, it is all about CRT and sexual preferences.

By anyone. But by the only state approved dispensers of violence? That puts it on a whole nother level.

Terrible story, but hopefully it'll be a lightbulb moment for some. Police misconduct isn't a race issue but a psychological one with all sorts of moving parts. I'm sure as hell not the personality type who could do the job properly, but the job must be done.

Boom.

Nailed it, in my opinion, that's about as concise as it gets.

Police misconduct is always extremely serious considering the power discrepancies between them and the general population, but that is usually the root cause.

Real, genuine assholes always seem to be able to infiltrate positions of power, and then there are others that power corrupts.

Hard to police the police, even if most are genuine characters.

Agreed, but then these sentiments are probably what those animals shared in the first place.

Disregard for life is what causes crimes like this.

Still, wouldn't oppose death penalty for the nasty POS delivering the heavy and totally unnecessary shots against a defenceless human being.
From all I have read up on the death p[enalty it cost taxpayers more than to house them for life.

Saw the video while I was out, disgusting. All of them should just be executed IMO. Dunno if saying that is against the rules as we can wish death or harm or whatever the rule is, but I think it is an appropriate comment here.

Anyways, did not notice and issues in downtown Miami, but seeing other urban areas around the country experiencing problems. Be safe everyone
I believe the death penalty is still law in Tennessee. Be careful of over reaching comments though.

I mean, I don’t really care in the end. Fuck these cops. They murdered that dude and now every cop in the country will have to deal with the repercussions of their violent actions. How many cops will get shot over this. Fuck, assholes in Dallas snd Baton Rouge killed innocent officers over the death of two complete shitbags in mike brown and alton sterling. The former was attacking the officer inside of his cruiser and the latter was a pedo with a gun. But they were black and killed by police and that was enough to get blm riled up
Why don’t the police police themselves knowing that the bad make them all look bad and make the job more difficult and dangerous?

That would be hilariously inaccurate but sure, if thinking that laughable fantasy makes you feel better.
I don't need to think, it is pushed everywhere. They even tried to change the basics of math to that common core math. There should be a push to properly educate the children of the US. Instead they are used as guinea pigs for this social justice experiment that is designed to destroy us.

They already broke out the windows of a police car per your previous post. Give it time but we will just have reporters standing in front of burning cars and buildings stating that the protests are mostly peaceful and shit/shats like you will believe it.

Antifa has been saying to burn it all down.

So I expect so shit will happen but it will be peaceful burning and that type of burning is a part of peaceful protest.

From all I have read up on the death p[enalty it cost taxpayers more than to house them for life.
Don't wanna derail thread, but death penalty isn't expensive. It's the appeals. Of which would be zilch in this case that go anywhere. (I'm anti death penalty for the record).

These are always called protests when they are really riots.
There are plenty of peaceful protestors and they far outweigh the people rioting. But the media and people dying to form their own narrative always going to point to the bad. I guarantee you before the protests even kicked off they couldn't wait to get a video of riots to say "I told you so".

Instead of hearing someone's father/son was just murdered when he didn't need to be they automatically want to bring their own bias into it.

That is because in the US they get a ton of appeals. They have concrete evidence, find the scumbag guilty and they still get to live 20 plus years more while fighting with appeals. Give them one appeal and that is it.

Why don’t the police police themselves knowing that the bad make them all look bad and make the job more difficult and dangerous?
For the same reason plenty of people tolerate shitbag coworkers. And the culture of policing discourages speaking out against each other.
I don't need to think, it is pushed everywhere. They even tried to change the basics of math to that common core math. There should be a push to properly educate the children of the US. Instead they are used as guinea pigs for this social justice experiment that is designed to destroy us.
Given I'm not seeing any shortage of applicants for math-heavy jobs, don't know what schools you frequent. At either rate, neither here nor there in terms of the thread.

I get where you're coming from given your position, but like I've said multiple time, the fact that 5 absolute pieces of shit happened to end up together really hints at there being systemic failures. No amount of individual good behavior can overcome systemic failures of that scale.
It's only a systemic failure if their policy/training allowed or encouraged this. You'd have a good point if these cops have had problems in the past and the department did little to nothing about it. However, I can't blame the system because these cops lost their temper and decided to take it out on this dude, especially when they're being punished for their fuck up.

Back