Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Can't find the original thread? Was actually surprised, thought the majority of the women on his staff were trannies.

mods, please merge if that thread still exists.

Considering all your forays into laughable CTs like elections being stolen and bamboo ballots, I wonder how intelligent or simplistic you would look if we cast a bright shining light on every word you've written or spoken in the past, and selectively culled the worst examples.

And no, I don't like Biden, he's obviously pretty old and loses his train of thought quite often.

But let's get real, any single individual under as much scrutiny as you place on Biden, while selectively parsing out little phrases or guffaws could be made to look any way you want - as geniuses, as idiots, etc.

Poor guy, I almost feel bad for him. he looks so freaking spent, exhausted, done.

I can't imagine how badly that job ages you.

can't imagine why he isn't more well rested. He has spent more time on vacation than any other president in the same time frame, almost half his time in office is on vacation. He should be more well rested than the average American who is lucky if they get even 2 weeks of paid vacation.

Hes a shit president, but its hard to judge him completely harshly because of his age.

really? I find her mannerisms and facial expressions alone to be repulsive, let alone the over makeup and being bad at her job. They were one of the ones I think Biden was clarifying as in fact female with this statement..

Psaki on the other hand could get the cottage cheese, with some strawberries or some shit to represent the strawberry and cream embodiment of her complexion.

Yeah that press secretary maybe the worst ive ever seen. "The president has been very clear...." "I would refer you to such and such" is all this bitch says

That doocy guy is great and him asking her "which four letter word " she used when they discovered more documents was the tits.

really? I find her mannerisms and facial expressions alone to be repulsive, let alone the over makeup and being bad at her job. They were one of the ones I think Biden was clarifying as in fact female with this statement..

Psaki on the other hand could get the cottage cheese, with some strawberries or some shit to represent the strawberry and cream embodiment of her complexion.

Legit bad dude. Never had a thing for Psaki but I pass no judgement.

That doocy guy is great and him asking her "which four letter word " she used when they discovered more documents was the tits.

Yea, Doocy is awesome. Even with Psaki, he would ask questions where you see the other reporters giggling. Happens even more so with Jean Luc Pierre.

Legit bad dude. Never had a thing for Psaki but I pass no judgement.

When I saw how petite/small she was with still decent size mammaries, her stock went way up in my book.

FStzcOlaAAATSmr

can't imagine why he isn't more well rested. He has spent more time on vacation than any other president in the same time frame, almost half his time in office is on vacation. He should be more well rested than the average American who is lucky if they get even 2 weeks of paid vacation.

Oh now we’re counting days again

sounds like a homosexual retreat at a ski lodge.

Noone thinks him totally competent I don't think. Don't believe he will run again. He was a middle of the road guy all of his tenure and crossed the aisles with John McCain. He had my hespect for that but he needs to let it go.

Noone thinks him totally competent I don't think. Don't believe he will run again. He was a middle of the road guy all of his tenure and crossed the aisles with John McCain. He had my hespect for that but he needs to let it go.

I liked him when he was a b-list actor. all those goofy ass things he'd do behind Obama were hilarious
biden-point.gif

I liked him when he was a b-list actor. all those goofy ass things he'd do behind Obama were hilarious
biden-point.gif
Hahaha. And he always had gaffes. It was his MO along with Bush Jr

Considering all your forays into laughable CTs like elections being stolen and bamboo ballots, I wonder how intelligent or simplistic you would look if we cast a bright shining light on every word you've written or spoken in the past, and selectively culled the worst examples.

And no, I don't like Biden, he's obviously pretty old and loses his train of thought quite often.

But let's get real, any single individual under as much scrutiny as you place on Biden, while selectively parsing out little phrases or guffaws could be made to look any way you want - as geniuses, as idiots, etc.

Come on, dude. Biden is a brain dead pile of shit. He’s rotten to the core. But he’ll win re-election because he spouts of woke platitudes and promises a bigger government that will solve everyone’s problems.

He’ll die of old age during his second term too. Cameltoe Hairyass will then destroy the country faster than even her biggest haters imagined possible.

Sounds like his brain is recalibrating, right? lol

No photoshoots for you!

At this point, they should give him a Turing test. I think he's a machine malfunctioning. I should post that on a Qanon board and see how many people fall for it.

How does the MSM not talk about his mental state? Let's face it, politicians should be forced to retire after a certain age. JC. Trump has difficulties drinking water from a glass. Biden is, well, Biden. Pelosi was turning into an Alan Moore monster. I still have nightmares about Thurmond. It's not normal.

Back