Media I just met Alex Pereira

upload_2023-2-12_2-59-51-jpeg.968043
Sean Connery and Bill Duke were in the crowd?
pXSuUjz.png
qOAjOov.png

The overdressed you’re talking about isn’t really the case though, just a casual look over here in the Netherlands bro.
Maybe I do look a bit overdressed next to GLORY heavyweight Nordine Mahieddine who also attended the event though<45>

View attachment 968116
Here in Canada we wear plaid and jeans 24/7/365

Nice. I watched the whole card and it was pretty good. Well, except that doctor stoppage in the final. But Maslobojev looked a bit off the whole match.
@BoxerMaurits how do you see Plazibat doing after he finally gets the title shot against boss Rico? Any chance of winning that one?

This guy is like that teenager fangirl who wants to take a picture with every member of the boyband.

Did you cut height? Last time you were taller than Overeem
because Overeem it seems is not as tall as you would think I believe i'm sure there is a pic of Anthony Joshua standing with him and he absolutely drawfs him

Nice. I watched the whole card and it was pretty good. Well, except that doctor stoppage in the final. But Maslobojev looked a bit off the whole match.
@BoxerMaurits how do you see Plazibat doing after he finally gets the title shot against boss Rico? Any chance of winning that one?

Also interested in your view @BoxerMaurits. I think Plazibat looks stronger than ever, but he also looked more exhausted than I thought he would after the Catinas fight. Will be interesting to see him fight 5 rounds for the belt.

View attachment 968038

My friend @BoxerMaurits invited me to join him to GLORY83 after I also visited GLORY81. After the fights, we were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex Pereira! It’s not the best picture, but hey, it’s something :) Maurits suggested I should join this forum, so hello everyone!
Legendary first post.

New guy here. Since wer on the subject. This is Alex and us before his first Ufc title shot against izzy. When he was here he weighted around 109 kg . Big big human
Now that is a pic! What was it like sparring with him? What advice did he give you?

View attachment 968038

My friend @BoxerMaurits invited me to join him to GLORY83 after I also visited GLORY81. After the fights, we were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex Pereira! It’s not the best picture, but hey, it’s something :) Maurits suggested I should join this forum, so hello everyone!

You are lucky to be in the presence of a legend such as Maurits.

Both you and Pereira were lucky, did you two get Maurits autograph?

You are lucky to be in the presence of a legend such as Maurits.

Both you and Pereira were lucky, did you two get Maurits autograph?
7BE36A20-08E7-4F59-BE65-FBDFE9BCF05E.jpeg 1B9ED22E-6106-4A35-834B-DECE2FE3711F.jpeg

I was lucky enough to get 2 pictures with the legendary @BoxerMaurits at GLORY 81
GLORY Hall-of-Famer Joe Valtellini and reporter Todd Grisham happened to be in the background

Back