• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media I just met Alex Pereira

Great stuff. Nice to see Alex so thrilled. Clearly the happiest face he's shown in months.
Also, TS looks 6'4. Worthy of sherdog.
Welcome, shermano.

thanks man! 6’4 is exactly right! Yeah, Alex was not impressed by the amount of people pushing each other as if their life depended on it.. but he took the time to make some pictures which was cool

Someone had to do it..

7b0acx.jpg
Why you just reposting the original pic sir?

upload_2023-2-13_18-47-22.jpeg

How tall would you say he is, bud? In inches and cm... ? Since fighters' real height is always a topic of discussion on here.
I would say he’s a legit 6’4”
Poatan was as tall as me. Not an inch smaller for sure
Did you cut height? Last time you were taller than Overeem
Getting mogged by a middleweight unfortunately.

Compare Alex to Overeem with @BoxerMaurits and you realise how big and scary Alex is.
DWARFED!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Alex is fucking huge. I’m 6’4” and he’s atleast as big as me, really don’t know how he makes 185 lol.
One guy from Pereira’s team was filming the whole photo-moment with Alex and all the fans in attendance for GLORY 83 and it’s on Pereira’s Instagram.
Right here in these crowdshots you see Pereira and me standing close to each other and you realize how big he is.
Remember I “dwarfed” LHW Volkan Oezdemir

upload_2023-2-14_0-45-30.jpeg

upload_2023-2-14_1-15-57.jpeg

When the guards were about to open the gate for Pereira, it was like they were going to unleash a lion lol<45>
Ironically enough once the gate opened Pereira seemed to choose me and walked straight at me, so I was the first one out of all these people to make a pic hahah, ask @TacticalTijs

upload_2023-2-14_0-56-53.jpeg

Just two Sherdoggers somewhere in Germany when all of a sudden Alex Pereira starts walking towards them:
“Oh, I think we’re fucked”

upload_2023-2-14_1-13-29.jpeg

Alex Pereira:
“I’m gonna kill this motherfucker in blue”

upload_2023-2-14_1-5-47.jpeg

Nah jk hahah, Alex was probably thinking something like “Maurits, thankyou for promoting me on Sherdog and believing in me all this time brother”

View attachment 968038

My friend @BoxerMaurits invited me to join him to GLORY83 after I also visited GLORY81. After the fights, we were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex Pereira! It’s not the best picture, but hey, it’s something :) Maurits suggested I should join this forum, so hello everyone!

Welcome dude!

Can you try not to crouch next to Alex next time, we all know he's tiny compared to us 6'11, 330 lb ripped Sherdog monsters!

Alex is fucking huge. I’m 6’4” and he’s atleast as big as me, really don’t know how he makes 185 lol.
One guy from Pereira’s team was filming the whole photo-moment with Alex and all the fans in attendance for GLORY 83 and it’s on Pereira’s Instagram.
Right here in these crowdshots you see Pereira and me standing close to each other and you realize how big he is.
Remember I “dwarfed” LHW Volkan Oezdemir

View attachment 968476

View attachment 968485

When the guards were about to open the gate for Pereira, it was like they were going to unleash a lion lol<45>
Ironically enough once the gate opened Pereira seemed to choose me and walked straight at me, so I was the first one out of all these people to make a pic hahah, ask @TacticalTijs

View attachment 968480

Just two Sherdoggers somewhere in Germany when all of a sudden Alex Pereira starts walking towards them:
“Oh, I think we’re fucked”

View attachment 968484

Alex Pereira:
“I’m gonna kill this motherfucker in blue”

View attachment 968482

Nah jk hahah, Alex was probably thinking something like “Maurits, thankyou for promoting me on Sherdog and believing in me all this time brother”

You should have done the bow and arrow gesture at him and then the slit your throat gesture with your tongue out, when he was walking towards you. I heard that's the standard way they say hello to each other in his tribe.

Last edited:
Back