• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cormier admit he would have lost to Gane

All the Jones rivalry and company man stuff aside I'm just a huge fan of all the guys from AKA because I grew up in San Jose. Daniel is retired and he's just trying to give some well deserved respect to Ciryl. If he were Younger and active as a fighter I'm sure he wouldn't say that so I dunno I think it's a nice gesture

DC is respectful until you get him riled up.

I don’t get the DC hate

I do solely because it's Suredawg.

A.) Doesn't bend the knee to Fedor.
2.) Lost to Jones and Stipe, who to others have no claim to HW GOAT or overall GOAT, so how can he say that about Fedor?
III.) He's no longer skinny.
D.) He works for the UFC.
V.) He isn't perfect as a commentator.
6.) Grabbed a towel at a weigh-in. No one has ever done that or got a pass for it, right?
G.) Cried in the cage after a loss.
8.) Think him having his own opinion that others don't agree with means he's a shill rather than just a guy who thinks otherwise.

Haters would be better than him in most of these instances, wouldn't do these things, and have a better moral compass than him.

Then some of these guys turn around and praise Colby or Sonnen, lol.

Imagine getting upset that DC thinks someone is better than himself.

If DC was coming out like some old, sore loser hack and saying he's the best of all time and would rinse Gane in a round, now that would be hate-worthy.

This thread?

Not so much.

Back