Media Cormier admit he would have lost to Gane

You guys say he's shilling. I say he's being respectful in his role as a commentator and retired fighter.
That and he's shilling, he's a full time booty licker now. Lol, he says the most preposterous things while knowing full well it's bullshit just to please the boss. Slap fighting is just one of many examples.

This thread is intresting because DC who they hate is saying he would lose to Gane but they do not value his own opinion.
But I think that’s the point some of us are trying to make: this probably isn’t his genuine opinion. He is likely hyping up Gane, even if superficially at his own expense, because he is trying to make the upcoming PPV more exciting and captivating, and convince people who have never heard of Gane that they should buy the show.

But I think that’s the point some of us are trying to make: this probably isn’t his genuine opinion. He is likely hyping up Gane, even if superficially at his own expense, because he is trying to make the upcoming PPV more exciting and captivating, and convince people who have never heard of Gane that they should buy the show.

Yeah but it is absurd you guys lose all credibility when you claim to know what someone says and this is not some weapons of mass destruction conspiracy lie thing or JFK. This is literally just ridiculous

Also do you think Dana tells DC what to say?

That and he's shilling, he's a full time booty licker now. Lol, he says the most preposterous things while knowing full well it's bullshit just to please the boss. Slap fighting is just one of many examples.

He's doing his job promoting Slap Fighting. He's employed by the UFC, lol.

But he thinks Stipe is better than Fedor

Lol

No doubt Dana has made some kind of thing in the contract working for UFC that they must do everything they can to try to diminish Fedors legacy because of the bitterness that he never went UFC and UFC will want to make everyone believe that they always been the top org.

The same guy who got outwrestled by a one legged Ngannou is probably not beating Cormier. DC being a company man, per usual.
This. The worst, most Popeyes-filled DC in human history manhandles Gane all over the cage all night long. Embarrassing DC would even suggest otherwise just to promote a random card.

Lol

DC walks through Gane’s tentative pitter patter punches, engages 1 clinch, takes him down and subs in. All in 1 round.

Embarassing, this fat sucker have no dignity, imagine selling out your legacy to suck the dick of a clown like Dana for some chunp change.
I hear what your saying but what if your choice is this.......
04d3fe0ba1d96f473a1ef2222be1bdfb_crop_exact.jpg

"Imagine selling out your legacy to suck...Dana ........"
If it's being Ken Shamrock in the trailer or Cormier making money for the UFC then........
I'll take Dana White Fellatio for a thousand Alex!

You guys say he's shilling. I say he's being respectful in his role as a commentator and retired fighter.
Exactly. How annoying would it be if every time DC mentioned a heavyweight he’d say, “I’d whoop that ass”, in the same breath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back