Dana donated 10k to Stevie Rays daughter

In all seriousness, someone needs to get in Jake Paul's ear about this.

Great chance for Paul to stick it to Dana for being a horrible greedy piece of shit again while helping a child. It would be great PR.

Great that he donated such a large amount. I don’t think he’s a bad person, but he tries his best to become more unlikeable considering him gifting some random YouTuber 20 times the amount. Still, someone donating should never be bashed, I hope Stevie gets enough money for surgery. How come it would cost 100k, I thought it was free (as in funded by taxes) in the UK?

Likely trying to get private healthcare at a good hospital.

Stevie Ray was the man, he left us long ago. Don't even bring up his name in the same sentence with a schmuck like Dana.
WOxKCEZ.jpg

Yes, it's better than nothing, but Dana could have done better. Both are true.

But, let's focus on what WE can do to help.

Here's a link to the GoFundMe page where you can make a donation:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/myla-nat...nk_all&utm_source=customer&utm_term=undefined
this fucking guy!

bravo good human. as much shit as we like to talk here.
this might be one of the top posts I have seen here non news/mma related

mods give this man his get out of dubs free card. he earned a free titty pass when ever he desires

jokes aside. keep being excellent my guy!

How can anybody be upset about this?
Have any of you asked a former employer to cover a bill for you out of the kindness of their heart?
I bet Stevie said thank you and was ready to cry tears of joy at the gesture. The gall of some of you

I bet the percentage of his net worth this donation is mirrors the amount of sherdoggers in here hijacking this to crucify Dana who actually donated themselves. Donate yourself if you’re going to shit on someone else you don’t like for doing so. As it isn’t supposed to be about how big a piece of shit Dana is, it’s supposed to be about supporting Stevie’s daughter.

Back