Dana donated 10k to Stevie Rays daughter

I mean he didn't have to send anything? he's not a current UFC fighter. better than nothing and if my daughter needed it, i would appreciate it whether dana gave a quarter ticket to a nelk boy or not

20 pounds
So like just under 40 AUD

Only working 2-3 days atm
not saying weather you did or not

if you did. great on you.

if you didnt. makes you 1000x more of a shitty human after bashing generosity by faking generosity.

regardless. ill take your word. your a great person. but id also request to maybe not bash any donation of any amount by anyone to a good cause.
i bet if you asked the folks in need they are in tears of joy over a dollar from a billionaire. ANY amount to ones in that need from any one is appreciate.

take care sherbro. may the best come for you as well

I bet the percentage of his net worth this donation is mirrors the amount of sherdoggers in here hijacking this to crucify Dana who actually donated themselves. Donate yourself if you’re going to shit on someone else you don’t like for doing so. As it isn’t supposed to be about how big a piece of shit Dana is, it’s supposed to be about supporting Stevie’s daughter.
<PlusJuan>

Stevie Ray requires $100,000 for his daughter's life-saving brain surgery, and Dana has generously donated $10,000 towards the cause. However, some may question the extent of Dana's generosity when they recall that he gifted a Nelkboy $200,000 for his birthday.

Thoughts?
50k bonus to knock somebody out.
10k bonus to save somebody's brain.

Anyway.

I think this post could be used to generate awareness (and any funding links?) for Stevie.
What a fucking horrible thing to happen.

Dana's level of conscience, or lack therof is his own to deal with.

Anyway.

I think this post could be used to generate awareness (and any funding links?) for Stevie.

Dana’s giving us Sherdoggers and MMA fans an opportunity to get in on the action and do some good. Did you want him to hog the entire spot light?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/myla-natalie-ray

Anyway.

Dana’s giving us Sherdoggers and MMA fans an opportunity to get in on the action and do some good. Did you want him to hog the entire spot light?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/myla-natalie-ray

How much money did Elon Musk or Bill Gates donate?

Guys.

I just donated something.
FML he is so close to target!!!

I'd recommend anything at all.
If you can't, don't post reasons why not but if you can, do it. Holy shit look how close the target is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230330_144234_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20230330_144234_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 6
Maybe any mods could sticky this??

We love to see dudes get a beating for our entertainment. Maybe this could be a decent thing to do.

That stingy fuck could've done better than that. Not going to give him props for doing so either, some good cheap publicity for the wife beater.

How much did you donate to Ray?

Im not mad at Dana

I bet if Stevie Ray himself was dying and needed an emergency immediate surgery then Dana would donate more...

...probably like $1000 more (which is what he tips lucky waitresses sometimes)

if you didnt. makes you 1000x more of a shitty human after bashing generosity by faking generosity.

regardless. ill take your word. your a great person. but id also request to maybe not bash any donation of any amount by anyone to a good cause.
i bet if you asked the folks in need they are in tears of joy over a dollar from a billionaire. ANY amount to ones in that need from any one is appreciate.

You can check
Was Peter Lawson on the donation

I get that, but knowing you could save a child's life with such a small amount of money to him. He would make that off just the interest.
But chooses to only do 10k... What if they don't make the goal?
The fact he gave 200k to the nelk boys is what bothers me.

Cheers you too

I understand though where you're coming from
10k pounds is still 10k

Just I'd personally give a lot more for someone like a kid if I was in his position.
And that if I gave 200k as a present to nelk boys of all people...

Anyway... Good on Dana
At least he helped

Excuse me for my ignornce but dont you have public health system in the UK?

We do but there is a large waiting list which could be causing problems which might be forcing them to go private.

Edit: and like @Hellowhosthat said, it might be a procedure which is not covered in the NHS.
My sister suffered for years with Endometriosis and the NHS was very poor in handling her case. Eventually it got to the point where the required surgery was not something that is performed by the NHS so she had to go to Romania for a private procedure which has thankfully fixed what was a debilitating illness for her.

Last edited:
Back