PBP Bellator 295: Stots vs. Mix, Sat. 4/22, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the interim bantamweight belt and grand prix?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping Mix continues to grow and get better.
PFL seems to have a horrible issue of their tourney winners losing their motivation after winning a million.

Worthy of Uberreem

I've been discounting Mix ever since the Juan loss<45>

What he did to Magomed and Raufeon was nothing short of incredible. After rolling up and smoking Magomed Magomedov on the mats...I knew he was undeniable, Magomedov has wins over Yan, Said and Oleg Borrisov. Even Stots barely edged him in a great back and forth fight. God damn, Usman, Mix, Eblen, Patricio...some fucking fantastic champions.

I really want to know how mix would fair against the top Bantamweights in the UFC, but I suspect bellator will do everything they possibly can to keep him locked down.

That wasn't even a big looking knee flying or anything crazy. Lifted it and it landed perfectly. The best knee since mas did it to askren

That shit was as clean as the liver shot to Garcia from Tank. Beautiful.

we need a gif

teghaseddf.gif

Mix is too good and big for Henry, flame me, I don't care tonight. Lol
I think ppl forget how good Henry is, & also underestimate him because of his height. He is 36 now but also his mind is brighter than ever from coaching, & he's been working a lot with Mouse & Figgy the last cpl years.

Straight up I would take Cejudo but if I could get Mix at +120 or better I'd bang that line.

lol at getting a brutal KO then putting your black belt around your neck makes no sense. lol

That guy was a fucking blackbelt before tonight. Like a real one. Not a McDojo, Crackerjack one. Just icing on the cake for the guy. He deserves all of it.

Back