Elections President Biden announces he will run for president again

If a Democrat, is he your preferred candidate?

• Total voters
I don’t want to vote for Biden, but if it’s Biden vs. Trump I’ll have no choice.

I’m all about having a bunch of candidates make their pitch. Not going to happen next presidential election, which probably means I’ll tune out. We already know who Biden and Trump are and how they’ll perform as president.
if it means the orange fuckwit loses again im all for it, joe can step aside for health reasons after a year and donnie can whine for another four..<JackieThumbsUp>

MSM and Social media, and especially the deep state, have done their jobs effectively with the Ukraine,
January 6 fiasco, and CCP treasons covered up to the entire world.

Apparently.

Don’t get why anyone would want Biden or trump. Can we get someone under the age of 65? Biden can barely talk now. Can you imagine it a few years from now?

Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Portland, etc. show results of DECADES of "Brandon" policies.

After 2020, elections seem unwinnable. 9-11 worse than Jan 6...MSM...we'll just stop there.

Zero chance at ANY of his debating done live, just like the last time, to hide utter incompetency.

At least you recognize problems caused, or perpetuated, and you will help by not supporting it.

MSM and Social media, and especially the deep state, have done their jobs effectively with the Ukraine,
January 6 fiasco, and CCP treasons covered up to the entire world.

You meant the last time when they debated and Trump was so embarrassed by Sleepy Joe he refused to do a second debate?

Please please please take this chance to jettison Cackling Kamala. The Democrats can't afford to have another "it's her turn" situation where she gets anointed despite being super unpopular.

I'm just worried that if he turfs Kamala, he will take his pandering to the extreme and have this thing as his running mate

Right now I'm rooting for atherosclerosis to do it's fucking job.

Most Democrats currently support single payer and have a for a while. The problem is that Republicans are 100% against it, and Democrats are more like 80/20 for it, and if they expand their numbers, it's usually by winning purple or red areas with more-conservative candidates. I don't see it happening unless the GOP changes a lot. I'm not on board with it myself, BTW.

I think the student-loan thing is unlikely to get much more traction going forward. Questionable whether that represents a left-ward move anyway IMO.

I'd bet against any serious move toward a wealth tax.

DC statehood doesn't seem very ideological or likely. I think everyone would support it if it weren't for fear that it would equalize power a bit for the left, though.

SCOTUS seats aren't ideological IMO, but again, Republicans would oppose it because they control the court now and for the foreseeable future.

I guess majoritarianism is left, but it could just as easily lead to a right-ward move in policy. In reality, it's not a huge obstacle in that I think McConnell would ditch it in a second if it were really stopping something he wanted.

On single payer, would you agree for a candidate, that hasn’t been a possibility in the past like it is now to see in the general election?

Another note though is ideology might have not have been the right initial opening, which is why I stated this last post
Looking at them, these aren’t necessarily all ideological which could be a disconnect. Some are partisan or political in nature.
If I were to try to make it ideological however, it would be the comfort with significant change of institutions (courts, senate procedure, the make up of the union). But I was mainly getting at that those three are far more favorable within the farther left of the party than the general population.

They are afraid of running Kamala. She can’t win.

Biden is inoffensive enough where he can win and then in 6 months or so step down and Kamala becomes president. She’ll choose Buttigieg as her VP after a goodwill campaign.

The Democratic Party will not give up the chance to have the first woman/black woman as president. Add a gay person as VP and they score virtue points and lock up those demographics voters for at least 50 years. They can always go to that virtue signal as a party and won’t let that that opportunity slip.

Vivek Ramaswamy would be interesting but I doubt he would get close to bring nominated.

there’s always 3rd party candidates. I know, I know, “that’s throwing away your vote” but it really isn’t. History repeatedly shows how 3rd parties are the first to put forth legislation for the workers/middle class that gets adopted later by the big 2 parties who are scrapping over close elections.

Wish more people voted for them, would make the republicans and democrats work harder to earn our votes.

Great post, however mainstream media doesn't want that to happen. That's why empty slogans like "Throwing away your vote" or "Vote Blue No Matter Who" are anti-democratic propaganda for the billionaire class who essentially owns the media

You meant the last time when they debated and Trump was so embarrassed by Sleepy Joe he refused to do a second debate?
I sure as hell missed that one. By habit, generally avoiding politics until it kicks me in the knuts. Like all the "peaceful protests" that Magically Disappeared when it was announced it was damaging those in political positions who refused to acknowledge, even worse refuse to condemn, the billions in damages, lives lost, and countless businesses burned to the ground across 'Certain" cities... where it was certainly allowed to happen.

Dems had the chance to pick someone else besides Biden in the 2020 primaries, but didn't.

Dems got exactly who they wanted in 2020. Her name is Kamala Harris. Her campaign was annihilated by Tulsi Gabbard, who they rewarded by having Hillary Clinton make open claims to the media about her being a Russian agent with zero proof, like they always do with anyone or anything that is in their way.

This poster gets it
They are afraid of running Kamala. She can’t win.

I sure as hell missed that one. By habit, generally avoiding politics until it kicks me in the knuts. Like all the "peaceful protests" that Magically Disappeared when it was announced it was damaging those in political positions who refused to acknowledge, even worse refuse to condemn, the billions in damages, lives lost, and countless businesses burned to the ground across 'Certain" cities... where it was certainly allowed to happen.

Oh so you're just full of shit and repeating things other people on the internet told you to say.

You meant the last time when they debated and Trump was iso embarrassed by Sleepy Joe he refused to do a second debate?Oh so you're just full of shit and repeating things other people on the internet told you to say.
I am Nobody's Parrot.​
Your "Rational Poster" Must Be A Misprint. THIS is what was put in as POtuS. Seriously?

I am Nobody's Parrot.​
Your "Rational Poster" Must Be A Misprint. THIS is what was put in as POtuS. Seriously?

More things someone else told you to think?

You're awfully subverted.

Back