Elections President Biden announces he will run for president again

If a Democrat, is he your preferred candidate?

• Total voters
Does the WH give Gina Raimondo the position of VPOTUS, or does she wait and run for POTUS in 2028

More things someone else told you to think? You're awfully subverted.
"Subverted" lofl - being open-minded is what I consider myself. I'm not even smart.
Watch that video, the First Thing that came up looking for just two words, "joe gaffs".
I had no need to watch it, I've heard him stammering like the idiot he is too many times.

JUST WATCH THAT ONE, and tell me if ANY rational person would employ that POS !

"Subverted" lofl - being open-minded is what I consider myself. I'm not even smart.
Watch that video, the First Thing that came up looking for just two words, "joe gaffs".
I had no need to watch it, I've heard him stammering like the idiot he is too many times.

JUST WATCH THAT ONE, and tell me if ANY rational person would employ that POS !

You're open minded to receiving the propaganda you prefer.

Totally subverted youtube zombie.

You're open minded to receiving the propaganda you prefer.
Totally subverted youtube zombie.

Bots (with canned responses) Are Phuckin' Amazing !

Name calling, argumentative, pointless idiocy can't be from a functional human brain.

Last edited:
What's your reason for thinking that? The party has moved left since the '90s (after a rightward move in the '90s), though a big part of that is just Southern conservatives continuing to drift to the GOP (which has moved rightward as a result), but ideological drift isn't some kind of law of nature. I think support for markets is in tension with both conservative ideology and rightist psychology (which is more focused on security), but the Cold War kind of pushed the right to embrace markets, and that is fading (among voters--the power in the party is still very far right on economics), with the result being that supporters of markets are moving to the Democratic Party. I don't expect that to lead to Democrats moving right, but I do think that it will act as a moderating force on economic issues.

Social issues are very different. I think the dynamic there is driven by two strong beliefs among Republican elites:

1. Progressive taxation, the New Deal, and the War on Poverty (and related programs) are fundamental illegitimate and immoral.
2. They are also very popular, with even a big chunk of their own voters supporting them.

That means that the way to win elections is to lie and focus on cultural issues. The problem is that gays had been the main target of Republican messaging, but the war on gays has mostly been lost. Similarly, overt racism is no longer a winning message. So the targets have to get smaller. Currently, they're aiming at transgendered people, which just makes them look silly to most voters. If they lose that, they'll have to find an even smaller group of people to get everyone panicked about. But it seems to be that they're running out of targets so it's kind of hard to imagine what the next one will be.
In my perfect world it's conservative talk radio :)

But seriously, they'll most likely find a way to circle back to an old one, e.g. "globalists" or "the Southern border", and carry on their slimy merry way--coincidentally a screen name of Roger Stone's, or so I've heard.

they think that being political is like a sports team. You have to show your support of trump with bumper stickers, hats, flags, terrible shirts, etc. all very performative signaling. They make MAGA/trump their identity. It's sad. And then they don't understand why or how people could vote for biden and not have biden flag on their house, ridding with biden hat, etc. etc.
Not sure where you were from but in the super rich suburb area where I live in Indianapolis it was split down the middle. And YES... there were countless Biden shirts, posters, stickers displayed on houses and signs etc etc. One item that those pro Biden house holds didn't have in their from yards?? American flags. NONE OF THEM.

A few displayed BLM and LGBT flags though.

Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Portland, etc. show results of DECADES of "Brandon" policies.

After 2020, elections seem unwinnable. 9-11 worse than Jan 6...MSM...we'll just stop there.

Zero chance at ANY of his debating done live, just like the last time, to hide utter incompetency.

At least you recognize problems caused, or perpetuated, and you will help by not supporting it.

MSM and Social media, and especially the deep state, have done their jobs effectively with the Ukraine,
January 6 fiasco, and CCP treasons covered up to the entire world.
listening-what.gif

As an allie and neighbour. He's the worst president I've seen in my lifetime. Which is crazy considering how shit the 3 that came before him were.

It's impossible to take this kind of thing seriously. I get that Republicans aren't going to like any Democratic president, but there's no way to argue that Biden hasn't done a very good job overall.

Can't wait for the epic full length, based on real events, dramedy to come out in about 6 years if he wins.

"Weekend at Biden's: CornPop Boogaloo", centered around a few headstrong staffers looking to make their name in politics who unfortunately find Joe incapacitated from Hunter accidentally spiking his old man's Centrum Silver with Yayo. The two staffers have to drag his corpse around Washington in order to meet obligations and keep things business as usual or else they'll face the consequences of killing our commander and chief.

He's been the opposite of transparent, hasn't explained any reasoning for his decisions, clearly corrupt and compromised, can barely communicate, didn't campaign the first time yet got the most votes ever? Am I to understand all thats true? Who the fuck would vote for this guy and not be ashamed?

It's impossible to take this kind of thing seriously. I get that Republicans aren't going to like any Democratic president, but there's no way to argue that Biden hasn't done a very good job overall.
Holy mother of christ..

Biden maybe the first president ever where his fuckups are affecting ALL of us citizens. Anyone not into politics certainly know more of it now because of his leadership.

All that talk about him getting 81 MiLLiOn believe votes came from those that wanted "anyone but trump." This time Biden will feel that same result.

Makes me think that we really don't have any control at all.. because no sane, healthy society would have either of those guys as options in 2023.
I prefer the simplest explanation, which is that American’s have declined and we are a nation of idiots. Or maybe we were always idiots, and the problem is just that a lot of people who would not vote, are now voting, thanks to populism being on the rise.

(And yet some people still think we need more people voting)

Back