• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
po0oySj.jpg

LL6hg2u.jpg

I dont know how active Komander is in AEW but I would be expecting him to take some time off
He was noticeably hobbled during his match and then made it worse by doing several top rope dives to the hard wood floor, on the last one he stayed down clutching his knee and they worked the finish without him
Well according to some of dah mahks, he should superman the shit out of everyone and be world champion next month so that probably puts a damper on that

Well according to some of dah mahks, he should superman the shit out of everyone and be world champion next month so that probably puts a damper on that

I was surprised at how short he was, Im not a size queen but he comes across as a lot taller on tv, he has one of those weird Chris Benoit bodies, long torso on some teeny legs

They were still doing market syndication tapings in 99 just for NYC with Russo on commentary.

They were still doing market syndication tapings in 99 just for NYC with Russo on commentary.

I wish they would find all the local market house show promos from the 80s just sitting there in the vault somewhere
That would be a huge treasure chest of awesome moments and great lines that we've never heard or seen hefore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back