• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Do you feel bad for Henry Cejudo?

Davidjacksonjones

Archbishop of Church of Saint Jones
@Black
Reaction score
He looked pretty devastated, as all athletes would when they put in their heart and soul into something and fall short.

Do you feel bad for Henry?
Eqb-VLz8-Uw-AA35sw.jpg

Of course. Because he is serious athlete who gives it his all to sport. I knew that he is underestimating Aljo, but I also know he gives everything to this even if he doesn’t need to. Natural competitor, can’t hate him for that.

I thought he won but not even a little bit. He's the one who chose to sit on the sidelines for three years. He seemed noticeably slower tonight. The lighter guys generally age faster because the rely more on speed vs. strength. He accounted himself well tonight considering his age and a three year playoff but no, I don't feel bad for him. The fight was close and neither man could scream about the decision going against him. Aljo has been fighting. Henry has been sitting at home bitching and moaning. It is what it is.

Back