Do you feel bad for Henry Cejudo?

Well yes in the sense that he probably trained like a demon for this,and his performance will haunt him. He didn't get stopped,just wasn't good enough and didn't do enough to win.

But no one told him to sit out for 3 yrs. That is def all on him.

I don’t feel bad for him he came in there fought hard and came up short. Pushed the 135 champ hard coming off a 3 year layoff. He’s got nothing to hang his head over. Could be sour grapes because I like him but the Cejudo who beat Moares dog walks Sterling

Not at all.

He decided to fuck off in his prime and then come back and got gifted a title shot.

And he came back looking shit lol.

Cruz came back after 3 years of injuries and slaughtered Takeya. Then got injured and took another 2 years off and came back and beat the champ, TJ. Then he later takes 4 years off with more injuries, fights the champ (Henry), loses but doesn't even consider retiring and instead goes and happily fights 3 contenders over the next 2 years.

Meanwhile, Henry wasn't coming back from injuries. He was just coming back from deciding to be a Do Nothing Bitch for 3 years. He clearly hadn't put in the work and he was coming in with a defeatist attitude already, talking about maybe retiring if he lost lol.

Nope.

But I feel a little bad for the fans because Cejudo vs O Malley would have been fun.

Since Aljo isnt as clever as Henry instead of a battle of comedic insults it will be Aljo having anger based temper tantrums, which will be lame.

The fighting business is about crushing another mans dreams basically especially title fights. It just comes with the territory. Henry has a Gold Medal and UFC double champ status I think he'll be ok.

No, rarely ever. Especially not for Cejudo who put on a good showing considering the circumstances. He lost but this fight still helps his legacy because most people now believe that if he was still in his prime he would have won that fight.

He looked pretty devastated, as all athletes would when they put in their heart and soul into something and fall short.

Do you feel bad for Henry?
Eqb-VLz8-Uw-AA35sw.jpg
Not one iota.
Couldn't have wished losing on a worse human being.
And I'm not knocking anything he does in the combat sports world.
I'm not knocking him because of all that hate and hypocrisy spews from him when he hanging around Kari Lake and the other MAGA facists.

He looked pretty devastated, as all athletes would when they put in their heart and soul into something and fall short.

Do you feel bad for Henry?
Eqb-VLz8-Uw-AA35sw.jpg
Nah. He lost 4 to 1 in my books. The judges have always favoured him. In no way did he beat Mighty Mouse.

His gameplanning was like the fucking dumbest ever, he tried to fight the taller opponent by standing in the Perreira stance and couching more.

He believed is his own hype and became too arrogant. He should retire, let’s be honest, he was never that good anyways.

When things go well, he's a superior-acting, trash-talking, self-aggrandizing a-hole, who doesn't show respect to anyone else, so, no.

When things go well, he's a superior-acting, trash-talking, self-aggrandizing a-hole, who doesn't show respect to anyone else, so, no.

You know it's an act right lol?

That fake retirement at thirty three years old was one of the worst business decisions I've seen a fighter make.

That's all we do here is type/talk. What else are we doing or supposed to?

Henry and his camp's bullshit culminated at the weigh-ins when they were trying to give Aljo shit. No sympathy for him or them.

They're all cornballs though lol.

Back