Whats wrong with Kron ?

The guy didn't compete for 4 years because he was involuntarily committed under a court order- what the hell did anyone expect?

So ... Brazil, a country Big on family, is the only country that doesn't do family reunions ?

You have to realize how big the Gracie family is, and how distant the relatives are from one another

Rickson wasn't even around as a dad for Kron for a lot of his upbringing. Rickson abandoned his family in Los Angeles and went back to Brazil when Kron was in his teens

It seems like he has some kind of delay or cognitive impairment, it's not normal.

I guess Rickson didn't believe in actually educating his children.

Kron's mentality, his total disconnect from reality, is literally tragic.

It's like he thinks he can just "believe whatever he wants" ... and that makes it real :confused:

Rickson was an absent father. Kron says Rickson left him when he was around 17, and did not re-enter his life until Kron was an adult and had made a name for himself in BJJ competition. even then, Rickson is not close with Kron.

but your assessment of Kron's mentality is correct. He is an uneducated man. I don't think he even finished high school

He is full of delusions

Rickson was an absent father. Kron says Rickson left him when he was around 17, and did not re-enter his life until Kron was an adult and had made a name for himself in BJJ competition. even then, Rickson is not close with Kron.

but your assessment of Kron's mentality is correct. He is an uneducated man. I don't think he even finished high school

He is full of delusions

Sad.

Props for replying to this thread and I wish you the best, but you should consider trying out another gym and get some new perspective on things. I don’t think anyone thought your opponent was lucky, you need a reality check. As I said, wish you the best and keep doing you, but you need to work with a new camp.

Lol at this serious reply to an obvious troll. Can't tell who is trolling who now

Criticisms of Kron aside, the reason he got pissed at Cejudo is because Henry said "Where's Nate" and laughed in a condescending way. "Ah, Nate heh heh heh"

Kron took that as a shot at Nate and Nate's recent legal troubles in New Orleans

So Kron getting pissed was him backing up his friend.

Also: Kron has had his own jiu-jitsu school for a long time. First it was in Culver City, California, but in 2020 he moved it to Montana in the middle of nowhere

That is actually part of the problem. He is not training with other MMA guys and improving his MMA game at all, he is just doing jiu-jitsu at his own academy.
He's grown man, to get butt hurt because someone is chuckling about the absolutely stupid and foolish trouble your idiot and immature friend got himself into is just childish

Kron should go fight for Masvidal bareknuckle mma org, his fighting style would translate way better to that

He strikes me as someone who has a lot of issues. It’s probably due to the whole stepping in a big man’s shoes syndrome mixed with the fact he’s probably not satisfied with where he is in his life, he mentioned on embedded something regarding needing money so he can train, which probably means he can’t dedicate him self to the sport and keep up with his expenses. Truth of the matter is if he wasn’t a Gracie no one would even takkkng about him and probably realizes that.
That guy spends like 100$/day on supplements.

He kinda seems like a douche. There was a video of him interacting with Cejudo and Cejudo was being friendly, not even taunting him or anything and he said he won't sign autographs with Cejudo there. Then his whole attitude with the media was crap too. He needs to open up a BJJ gym and sell training CDs.
He's also believes the earths flat, so there's that.

His whole attitude was just negative vibes all the way through the leadup to this fight. I was rooting for him all the way but wow he just has this whatever type stick going on. Is it depression or personal problems ? It's like he was just going in to fight just to fight and get it over with and honestly I felt so bad watching him it was unbearable.

He needs to take time off, take a personal journey to find himself...even if it takes him to the four corners of the world.

Jarl

victim of a successful family business. wouldn't be surprised if he was forced into bjj at a young age against his will.

'dad i want to grow up and design video games!'
'no son, you are going to take over the family business my great-great-grandfather started'
*joins family business, hates it, but the money is too good to quit*

He went vegan for like 10 years and it ruined his health, then he got covid too and didnt really recover from it.

victim of a successful family business. wouldn't be surprised if he was forced into bjj at a young age against his will.

'dad i want to grow up and design video games!'
'no son, you are going to take over the family business my great-great-grandfather started'
*joins family business, hates it, but the money is too good to quit*
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Back