Doritos Releases a Boring New Flavor

Probably as horrible as deep fried pickles--grossest appetizer I've ever seen on a menu.

With a mountain dew lol

Mountain Dew NASCAR jacket.
m25238932002_1.jpg

I got a tangy pickle you could try

Im sorry, I know it was childish and pathetic but I just couldnt resist

One of them tiny lumpy ones you need a fork to get outta the jar. Ya 20 tons of dynamite with a quarter inch fuse mother fucker !

I'm just playing I still love ya Peteson. I hope you are enjoying juggalo history month like me and fett

Real talk, shit like Doritos is how people get fat. The tiny bag has 400 calories, the medium bag has 1500 calories and the large bag has 3000 calories. How easy is it to just eat half a medium bag without even thinking about it, or to even finish the bag.

I don't know if I am imagining it or not, but I think I once had a taco at Taco Bell and the shell was a Dorito.
You did not imagine this my friend, it is a real thing. I believe they have both nacho cheese and cool ranch for shells.

Cool ranch never made sense to me as a flavour. Like what the fuck is ranch. Ranch is not a vegetable it is a place with horses
Yes, and doritos smell like shit so its pretty accurate name/flavor.

There are Hot Mustard flavor Doritos in my local grocery store. I tried them out and they were actually pretty good. Spicier than I thought they would be, but in a good way. Hits ya in the nostrils too, kind like wasabi.

You did not imagine this my friend, it is a real thing. I believe they have both nacho cheese and cool ranch for shells.

I have never been a fan of hard shell American style tacos. I prefer the doubled up soft corn tortilla.

Damn I forgot about the collisions line. I used to fukkin love those bags.

doritos-collisions.jpg

The Roulette bag was fukkin good too. I’d buy a little bag of that with a little bag of cool ranch and eat them together. Perfection

well, in Australia they don't even carry cool ranch, let alone tangy pickle. Kinda jealous in a way of the choices you have in junk food. At any given time, we have about 5 Doritos varieties, including plain.

Don't feel bad. Plain (aka Toasted Corn) is the best flavor and hard to find here.

That's considered extreme flavor for this crew

when-the-whole-squad-enjoys-missionary-sex-and-thinks-mayonnaise-is-spicy-1480177257.jpg

I was eating lunch with my great-uncle Bjorn. Out of the blue, he says, "Look at that. Those are spices." He was referring to the little red flecks of paprika in Miracle Whip. Then, he got into how he preferred Miracle Whip over mayonnaise because it "packed a punch". That's a North Dakotan for you.

Back