• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor's master trash talking on Chandler, leaves Chandler speechles

khabib-conor.gif

conor-mcgregor-knocked-out.jpg

Love the trash talk with canner. I would literally just do a Rampage trash talk with him. Remember the memorable Rampage trash talks and stand in vs jones during tuf. Hilarious..
Lol at the video editing. Almost like a episode of the office.
Omgosh f ufc wme

Yeah?
"No results found for your selection criteria. Please change your selection and try again."

Get back to me when Conor enters the testing pool.

I love how no matter how much Conor loses and gets embarrassed, he continues to act as though he's unbeatable and has ways to justify everything. Conor is a slut for punishment.

When Khabib trounced Conor it was "he ran away, he didn't want the rematch, he quit the sport because of me". When Poirier knocked him out cold "my leg was done from the calf kicks, I had not experienced the calf kicks before but I'll prepared in the rematch. His punches didn't phase me, it was the calf kicks" and when Nate beat his ass on short notice with no training camp Conor said "I moved up to 170lbs and fought a guy 3 times my size, I had him beat but I wasn't efficient with me energy" even the whole Chad Mendes win was bad, Mendes beat his ass and then gassed uncharacteristically due to taking the fight on 2 weeks notice to save the PPV and Conor said "of course he gassed, I was stabbing the body with dose kicks" but he wouldn't acknowledge Mendes took the fight on short notice. He promised Aldo a rematch and never gave it to him, yet like a toddler when he lost to Nate, Poirier, Floyd and Khabib he demanded rematches immediately.

Even that dude in the pink suit grilling Conor about not having won a fight since Obama was in presidency, literally just the truth and Conor threw a hissy fit. All Conor does is lose fights then he talks about how he'd knock out Khabib and Kamaru, and he has the audacity to call other people rats but Conor is literally a rat, a weasel and a worm in the way he speaks and behaves. No integrity, completely dishonorable and delusional.

I just am waiting for the point where it maybe sinks in. If Chandler knocks him out, or wrestles him even...on God, he will have all sorts of ways to spin it as if he was the better man and to discredit Chandler. He will still say "I run MMA" too. It's painfully amusing to keep watching this happen to him. He couldn't be a worse person outside the cage either it seems.

Chandler's like alright cool now give me my 2 milions.

Also Conor changed. I think he likes drinking milk and white girl now.

I love how no matter how much Conor loses and gets embarrassed, he continues to act as though he's unbeatable and has ways to justify everything. Conor is a slut for punishment.

When Khabib trounced Conor it was "he ran away, he didn't want the rematch, he quit the sport because of me". When Poirier knocked him out cold "my leg was done from the calf kicks, I had not experienced the calf kicks before but I'll prepared in the rematch. His punches didn't phase me, it was the calf kicks" and when Nate beat his ass on short notice with no training camp Conor said "I moved up to 170lbs and fought a guy 3 times my size, I had him beat but I wasn't efficient with me energy" even the whole Chad Mendes win was bad, Mendes beat his ass and then gassed uncharacteristically due to taking the fight on 2 weeks notice to save the PPV and Conor said "of course he gassed, I was stabbing the body with dose kicks" but he wouldn't acknowledge Mendes took the fight on short notice. He promised Aldo a rematch and never gave it to him, yet like a toddler when he lost to Nate, Poirier, Floyd and Khabib he demanded rematches immediately.

Even that dude in the pink suit grilling Conor about not having won a fight since Obama was in presidency, literally just the truth and Conor threw a hissy fit. All Conor does is lose fights then he talks about how he'd knock out Khabib and Kamaru, and he has the audacity to call other people rats but Conor is literally a rat, a weasel and a worm in the way he speaks and behaves. No integrity, completely dishonorable and delusional.

I just am waiting for the point where it maybe sinks in. If Chandler knocks him out, or wrestles him even...on God, he will have all sorts of ways to spin it as if he was the better man and to discredit Chandler. He will still say "I run MMA" too. It's painfully amusing to keep watching this happen to him. He couldn't be a worse person outside the cage either it seems.
And he lost a decision to an old guy minding his own in a bar. Conor is done. If he decides to fight and lose to Chandler, his next fight will be bareknuckle against the other reigning d bag of the mma world Mike Perry. You can't make this jive up.

And he lost a decision to an old guy minding his own in a bar. Conor is done. If he decides to fight and lose to Chandler, his next fight will be bareknuckle against the other reigning d bag of the mma world Mike Perry. You can't make this jive up.

Platinum is a real one, don't compare him to McGregor now.

Back