Francis Ngannou: First PFL Opponent to Receive $2 Million Guarantee

I wonder if vegas has a line on whether Ngannou will ever actually fight at PFL? I'd drop a hundred on any decent split, just for fun.

If he fights a can, PFL loses money just paying the can.

PFL doesn't have any big-name heavyweights that can sell enough ppv against Ngannou to pay the 2 mil, much less all the other expenses of running an event and paying the other fighters.

Like I've said before, this money bullshit is all just promo bullshit.

Ngannou will lie about it until the day he dies, because any other way, he'd have to admit that he threw away a rewarding career just for ego and greed.

Lol Ngannou is gonna bankrupt pfl.

part of me is sad that it’s gonna happen because I appreciate PFL’s commitment to paying fighters well. but…..Part of me is very entertained by this decision to spend way more than they can afford.

Like, bro, the grand prize for winning the tournament is $1mil. But suddenly they’re gonna pay $2mil for a challenger? A challenger that isn’t even fighting against a champ? Lmfaoooooooooo. It’s a goofy ass gamble.

RIP pfl. Especially if ngannou’s first fight looks like his fight against black beast. Lmfaoooooooooo.

Unfortunately, I don’t believe this gamble will work in PFL’s favor. Ngannou’s arrogance is gonna bankrupt PFL.

the only way PFL doesn’t go broke is if they’re a well oiled money laundering operation. Otherwise, it’s pretty obvious that they’re not really built to afford these kinds of financial demands.

Ngannou is a poor investment.

Fedor coming out of his 2nd retirement?
A juiced reem rematch?
Bader if PFL buys bellator?
An unknown Eastern European wrestler who could lay on him?
miocic-ngannou-getty-ftr-032321_1ockib58krg7l1mpn2d7teh3kg.jpg

What would be a big fight in mma? Is this the ppv model? Who vs francis is worth a ppv fight?
Who is worth the 2 million?

They better hope there is some free agents leaving soon because the landscape is scarce. Francis was smart to leave he was one oblique kick away from jones from being done

Deontae wilder. He isn’t as hot in the boxing scene anymore. Andy Ruiz, that cuban King Kong guy. 50% of the revenue would be huge. I would definitely pay to watch.

Please give us Ubereem.. Maybe he's old and out of his prime but wanna see him vs Francis juiceed to the grills, I think he could do it

XD

(Uberwerdum is also a possibility)

Goodluck to pfl and the Unkown HW that gets paid 2 Million US Dollars to fight nganou
how can they sell the fight and make money? this is just my opinion
francis is lying to save face
dana is more believable than the claims that he got a good deal at pfl
seriously hehe347446866_272249548489356_5970058445365136765_n.jpg

Francis said he will fight mid 2024, which is a bit of a joke anyways, so they're probably hoping someone else will come along in that time. A guaranteed 2 million could make someone jump ship if they're able.

Lots of unbeaten fighters there. And no one has more than one loss. That's pretty great.

I wonder how many sherdoggers natural Heavyweights are incentivized to fight Ngannou for the guaranteed 2 mill.

I wonder how many sherdoggers natural Heavyweights are incentivized to fight Ngannou for the guaranteed 2 mill.
il let him punch me even though im a lightweight for that money

$2M barely matches monthly residual income for a true Sherdogger. You must be new?
If it's Diamonds and it's stolen,Doug's the man to speak to.

Goodluck to pfl and the Unkown HW that gets paid 2 Million US Dollars to fight nganou
how can they sell the fight and make money? this is just my opinion
francis is lying to save face
dana is more believable than the claims that he got a good deal at pfl
seriously heheView attachment 983445
The same heavyweight division that’s about to surpass the UFC?

Back