Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

Please, let's not have yet another thread in which people are quoting the same Tito quotes that has been quoted over and over and over.

I quote Tito, actually six days a week. Five days a week I'll quote Tito three days a week. One of those days I'll quote Tito two days of the week. So, six days a week I'll be quoting Tito.

Please, let's not have yet another thread in which people are quoting the same Tito quotes that has been quoted over and over and over.

I want Tito threads posted 5 times a week two times a day and then 3 days a week I want them posted once a day. So I want 12 posts about Tito each week.
20190217_133623.gif

I quote Tito, actually six days a week. Five days a week I'll quote Tito three days a week. One of those days I'll quote Tito two days of the week. So, six days a week I'll be quoting Tito.
So we'll count on having a 66 and 2/3rds percent chance of you posting a Tito quote 8 days a week

It happens all the time. Except you and I don't have a camera in our faces when we blurt out stupid things, which normal people do on a regular basis, just as Tito.
I pretty much talk for a living and I can tell you that it doesn’t happen to me. I might pronunce a word or two wrong here and there when talking in my second language, but if your brain works you shouldn’t go full Tito every time someone asks you something.

<{titihmm}>

I pretty much talk for a living and I can tell you that it doesn’t happen to me. I might pronunce a word or two wrong here and there when talking in my second language, but if your brain works you shouldn’t go full Tito every time someone asks you something.

<{titihmm}>

See, no one knows you. You're not famous like Tito. So you don't have a camera in your face 25/7.

Yes, you pronounce a word or two wrong(ly) here and there, but no one cares.

Most people say stupid shit all the time, you do too. Nobody notice though, cuz we haven't made it as far as Tito; Nobody cares about our slip ups.

Last edited:
It happens all the time. Except you and I don't have a camera in our faces when we blurt out stupid things, which normal people do on a regular basis, just as Tito.

Except plenty of MMA fighters talk a lot all the time without ever saying 1/10th of bizarre stuff Tito had said. Simple example.

Back