Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

Brendan Schaub and Colby are the only guys who can compete.

Colby is consciously coming up with ridiculous stuff, and I have a feeling that Schwab may be doing so too, at least partially.

With Tito, they seem like genuine brain farts.

See, no one knows you. You're not famous like Tito. So you don't have a camera in your face 25/7.

Yes, you pronounce a word or two wrong(ly) here and there, but no one cares.

Most people say stupid shit all the time, you do too. Nobody notice though, cuz we haven't made it as far as Tito; Nobody cares about our slip ups.
So it happens to everyone who’s famous enough. So that’s why Tito doesn’t stand out, like at all, from the rest of the famous fighters and celebrities. Got it.

Except plenty of MMA fighters talk a lot all the time without ever saying 1/10th of bizarre stuff Tito had said. Simple example.

I'm not so sure about that.

Remember back in elementary school when someone was always mocked for saying stupid shit? Most of the time it wasn't stupider than what anyone else would say all the time - it was simply noticed cuz you had established that this one person was the one to be singled out.

Same with Tito.

So it happens to everyone who’s famous enough. So that’s why Tito doesn’t stand out, like at all, from the rest of the famous fighters and celebrities. Got it.

No, it doesn't happen to everyone. I'm not saying that everyone is the same. Jesus Christ.

It happens all the time. Except you and I don't have a camera in our faces when we blurt out stupid things, which normal people do on a regular basis, just as Tito.

It has nothing to do with that. There are many people with a camera and mic in their face far more than Tito. I don’t think many of us go around saying completely incoherent nonsense every moment of the day.

Tito is an absolute moron, but he’s our moron.

Lol, my buddy used to work with a guy who had all kinds of Tito-isms. One time they were working on the road and the crew had to stay in a hotel and the next morning they were joking about one of their coworkers snoring and the guy blurted out, "Yeah you were sounding like a log chain!"

Of course he meant "chain saw", that was clear.......but goodamn, it was exactly like hearing a line from Ricky in a Trailer Park Boys episode.

I don’t think many of us go around saying completely incoherent nonsense every moment of the day.

I would guess that if the general sherdogger were of the fame that Tito is, he/she would probably be saying stupid shit on cam on a regular basis that would be quoted on message boards.

But what do I know.

Imagine how good of a fighter he would’ve been if he had any intelligence

tito-ortiz-quote-lbs5f3t.jpg
upload_2023-5-28_12-33-53.png

It happens all the time. Except you and I don't have a camera in our faces when we blurt out stupid things, which normal people do on a regular basis, just as Tito.
There are plenty of celebrities with cameras in their faces ... few get caught as often as Tito. He's a gaff machine.

I would guess that if the general sherdogger were of the fame that Tito is, he/she would probably be saying stupid shit on cam on a regular basis that would be quoted on message boards.

But what do I know.

Off the top of my head, I’ve only known a couple of people in my entire life who say shit this stupid somewhat regularly.

The vast majority of people are not coming up with this stuff, especially when there is a mic in their face. Imagine what Tito is saying when there isn’t a mic?

<36>

Tito is very, very stupid. It’s ok to admit that. Everyone who has known him has said he’s an idiot. To be fair, he means well and is a good dude though.

Tito doesn't want to stay in the fight game forever. He accepts that he's taken a lot of damage and had major surgeries. It's good he showed some self awareness.

Off the top of my head, I’ve only known a couple of people in my entire life who say shit this stupid somewhat regularly.

The vast majority of people are not coming up with this stuff, especially when there is a mic in their face. Imagine what Tito is saying when there isn’t a mic?

<36>

Tito is very, very stupid. It’s ok to admit that. Everyone who has known him has said he’s an idiot. To be fair, he means well and is a good dude though.

Most of the fuck ups get edited out.

Back