Stipe vs Gane is what should happen, and Sergei should fight Jon, he is the only one to beat him

Hima Hamrash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, it's enough is enough what is Stipe is doing, Stipe knows he can't beat Jon, when Jon says he will dominate Stipe then it means so and Stipe is in for a rude awakening but he didn't say he will dominate Sergei, so IMO, Gane can save the HW division and destroy Stipe who's holding the division, and Sergei fights and beats Jon.

IMO, Had Jon fought Sergei in his debut, he would do to him what he did to Gane, same with any HW who would welcome Jon in his debut, but now knowing the type of fighter Jon is at HW, any HW would do better and give Jon a tougher fight, also I think all the HWs lose to Jon, but only one guy can beat him: Sergei is the only guy that can beat Jon Jones in MMA.

You know how much people respect Overeem for beating Pavlovich? Yeah, he wasn't and if Jones does the same thing he'll get the same amount of no respect. Atleast Stipe is an ex champion to put on his resume and the most recent champ at HW still on the roster.

If Jones beats Pavlovich then he is ducking Tom Aspinall. If he clears the HW division, he was afraid to face Jamahal Hill and the new breed of LHW
Jones beats everyone in the UFC of HWs and LHWs, No one will literally gonna beat him, but only Pavlovich that can beat him cause he's empowered by Russian greatness, Jon was with David Goggins, he had his back in that Gane fight, now Imagine if Sergei decides to hang out and have these guys behind his back? have a conversation with Karelin & Gardner, Tyson & Buster Douglas, Fedor & Werdum (who both are managed by Ali), Mikhail Shivlyakov, Nikolai Valuev, Dmitry Bivol, Artem Vakhitov and all of these Russian greats and the underdogs of some fighting sports/sports in general that created miracles and did major upsets? if these guys trained Pavlovich mentally and physically, and motivated him, Pav would do a miracle.

Jones beats everyone in the UFC of HWs and LHWs, No one will literally gonna beat him, but only Pavlovich that can beat him cause he's empowered by Russian greatness, Jon was with David Goggins, he had his back in that Gane fight, now Imagine if Sergei decides to hang out and have these guys behind his back? have a conversation with Karelin & Gardner, Tyson & Buster Douglas, Fedor & Werdum (who both are managed by Ali), Mikhail Shivlyakov, Nikolai Valuev, Dmitry Bivol, Artem Vakhitov and all of these Russian greats and the underdogs of some fighting sports/sports in general that created miracles and did major upsets? if these guys trained Pavlovich mentally and physically, and motivated him, Pav would do a miracle.

Get off your phone while you're in school, sport.

So we have the best fighter to ever do it, move up to HW and win the belt.
We still have the HW with the best UFC career in history in the division and only one fight removed from the belt.
And your saying we should not make this match?

When Jones talked about moving up, were people crying for him to move up and fight Pav?
He is the flavor of the week get over it.

Jones will fight Stipe in a GOAT vs HW GOAT fight and then both will retire.
Pav, Gane and whoever else can level out the division when they are done.

I mean, it's enough is enough what is Stipe is doing, Stipe knows he can't beat Jon, when Jon says he will dominate Stipe then it means so and Stipe is in for a rude awakening but he didn't say he will dominate Sergei, so IMO, Gane can save the HW division and destroy Stipe who's holding the division, and Sergei fights and beats Jon.

IMO, Had Jon fought Sergei in his debut, he would do to him what he did to Gane, same with any HW who would welcome Jon in his debut, but now knowing the type of fighter Jon is at HW, any HW would do better and give Jon a tougher fight, also I think all the HWs lose to Jon, but only one guy can beat him: Sergei is the only guy that can beat Jon Jones in MMA.

Jones vs Pav

Gane vs Aspinall

Get off your phone while you're in school, sport.
Says who? you literally have 11,944 and 9,542 likes, that's a lot more than I am, also you've been in this site for 19 years, and you still haven't became a fighter? shame on you, you suck at life.
Edit: also I'm graduated last year recently, also I'm inactive on this site, I'm not all the time on it, unlike most of you guys who are just only starving for attention, I joined this fucking site cause I thought maybe it would help me to get into MMA or find a job but it's just a forum like IGN, Comic vine...or whatever lol.

Last edited:
It’s all about Jones getting beat in a fight. Most don’t care who does it as long as he gets beat.
I don't think we will ever see Jones beaten. But people will bring up Matt Hamill, Reyes, Santos fights or hypotheticals that never happened. E.g. Francis would have destroyed him or prime fedor

You know how much people respect Overeem for beating Pavlovich? Yeah, he wasn't and if Jones does the same thing he'll get the same amount of no respect. Atleast Stipe is an ex champion to put on his resume and the most recent champ at HW still on the roster.
You know how much people respect Matt Riddle for beating Jones? Yeah, he wasn't and if Sergei does the same thing he'll get the same amount of no respect.

Jones vs Pav

Gane vs Aspinall
The only winnable fight for Gane rn is Stipe lol, Aspinall and every top ranked HW would beat Gane, Gane should take a winnable fight like Stipe, Gane with his confidence being shattered like that won't win any fights.

You know how much people respect Matt Riddle for beating Jones? Yeah, he wasn't and if Sergei does the same thing he'll get the same amount of no respect.
Wrestling is different than MMA. Jones isn't on any top lists in wrestling and hasn't had any accomplishments there. Everyone cheering on Pavlovich will act like he's a whitebelt after just like they did with Gane. His name would mean nothing on Jones resume. Although we might get it if they can't book Stipe.

I don't think we will ever see Jones beaten. But people will bring up Matt Hamill, Reyes, Santos fights or hypotheticals that never happened. E.g. Francis would have destroyed him or prime fedor
Exactly. The the amount of butthurt around here will be great after he beats Stipe and then retires. Which was his plan before the Gane fight.

Says who? you literally have 11,944 and 9,542 likes, that's a lot more than I am, also you've been in this site for 19 years, and you still haven't became a fighter? shame on you, you suck at life.
Edit: also I'm graduated last year recently, also I'm inactive on this site, I'm not all the time on it, unlike most of you guys who are just only starving for attention, I joined this fucking site cause I thought maybe it would help me to get into MMA or find a job but it's just a forum like IGN, Comic vine...or whatever lol.

Put your phone away and pay attention to your teacher.

Wrestling is different than MMA. Jones isn't on any top lists in wrestling and hasn't had any accomplishments there. Everyone cheering on Pavlovich will act like he's a whitebelt after just like they did with Gane. His name would mean nothing on Jones resume. Although we might get it if they can't book Stipe.
Smartass, you talk about Sergei of 2018 and Sergei of right now? shut up, also you have a short memory, bro, Sergei took that fight on short notice, also Sergei was doing great up until that low kick takedown that Alistair did that changed the course of the fight, also no? ppl would respect Jon if he beat Sergei, but I think rn, Jon would have a tough fight with him, cause he would've done the same thing he did to Gane to any HW in his debut, nobody was ready for Jon or would know what type of fighter he'd be at HW, also Gane would've maybe have done a bit better had he fought him later, also Gane is still far from hitting his prime, he was green when he lost to Jon, also he wants to fight Stipe who past his prime, which shows what a piece of shit he is for wanting to fight with a guy who's over his prime.

If Jon is this badass GOAT, then he should fight a HW in his prime like Sergei then.

Back