Stipe vs Gane is what should happen, and Sergei should fight Jon, he is the only one to beat him

I don't think we will ever see Jones beaten. But people will bring up Matt Hamill, Reyes, Santos fights or hypotheticals that never happened. E.g. Francis would have destroyed him or prime fedor
But Prime Fedor is not here now, also Francis would've lost badly to Jon, even faster than Gane, bro, But Sergei is the only guy that can stand face to face with him.

Smartass, you talk about Sergei of 2018 and Sergei of right now? shut up, also you have a short memory, bro, Sergei took that fight on short notice, also Sergei was doing great up until that low kick takedown that Alistair did that changed the course of the fight, also no? ppl would respect Jon if he beat Sergei, but I think rn, Jon would have a tough fight with him, cause he would've done the same thing he did to Gane to any HW in his debut, nobody was ready for Jon or would know what type of fighter he'd be at HW, also Gane would've maybe have done a bit better had he fought him later, also Gane is still far from hitting his prime, he was green when he lost to Jon, also he wants to fight Stipe who past his prime, which shows what a piece of shit he is for wanting to fight with a guy who's over his prime.

If Jon is this badass GOAT, then he should fight a HW in his prime like Sergei then.
He probably will. If he does he's taking him down and people will say Pavlovich has no ground game. If Pavlovich gets controlled on ground, he will of been controlled every time he matched with someone with ground game who tried to take him down. I don't consider stuffing Blaydes half ass takedown in the 1st round as sign of amazing TDD. Pavlovich has no mma records or titles and once he's beaten he'll be forgotten and discarded.

If Jones beats Pavlovich then he is ducking Tom Aspinall. If he clears the HW division, he was afraid to face Jamahal Hill and the new breed of LHW
george-costanza-seinfeld.gif

He probably will. If he does he's taking him down and people will say Pavlovich has no ground game. If Pavlovich gets controlled on ground, he will of been controlled every time he matched with someone with ground game who tried to take him down. I don't consider stuffing Blaydes half ass takedown in the 1st round as sign of amazing TDD. Pavlovich has no mma records or titles and once he's beaten he'll be forgotten and discarded.
Yeah like how MMA fans are now doing with Gane, but what makes you think Jon will do the same to Sergei? Sergei is not Jon's HW debut, also like I told you, Jon beating Gane was like a sniper hitting someone from behind like a sneaky coward, had Gane fought Jon later and anyone replaced him, Gane would've probably done better, but with any HW fighting Jon after Gane, they would all do better than Gane, so tbf, I don't consider that a real win, Gane destroys Jon in a rematch with a more prepared ground game.

If Jones beats Pavlovich then he is ducking Tom Aspinall. If he clears the HW division, he was afraid to face Jamahal Hill and the new breed of LHW
Sergei is the top contender at HW, david, stop eating Jon's dick, bro, just cause we follow each other, it's not that you post shitpost like that, if Jon beat him, then he is like that is respected, but he wants to fight with a HW that's over his prime rn, which is a POS move by him, that's like Khabib be wanting to fight Tony Ferguson.
Edit: also like I told you, dude, no HW or LHW will beat Jon.

They don't want Stipe to beat Jon lol. They own JJ.
Stipe ain't beating Jon, no HW or LHW will beat Jon, only Sergei IMO, also I don't think Jon's win over Gane a real win, that was a fluke win, had he beaten Gane for more rounds, then I'd believe he is a better fighter, I think Gane would beat him in a rematch.

Sergei is the top contender at HW, david, stop eating Jon's dick, bro, just cause we follow each other, it's not that you post shitpost like that, if Jon beat him, then he is like that is respected, but he wants to fight with a HW that's over his prime rn, which is a POS move by him, that's like Khabib be wanting to fight Tony Ferguson.
I know Pav is the fight that should happen
What im saying is people will continue to find a way to discredit him anyway if he wins

People were saying gane would knock jones out. As soon as he wins, they crap on gane even though he was the number 1 contender

I know Pav is the fight that should happen
What im saying is people will continue to find a way to discredit him anyway if he wins

People were saying gane would knock jones out. As soon as he wins, they crap on gane even though he was the number 1 contender
Like how we discredited all his title fight wins in LHW? yeah, okay, sure, the only win I remember fans were discrediting Jon for were just his close decision wins against Gus, Santos and Reyes, and the Gus rematch cause he was on steroids, I think there are no excuses in there.

But in HW, that's a different story, no way in hell Jon is a better fighter than Gane, had he beaten Gane for 3-4 rounds, then It's alright, but also remember when I told you that Jon would've did to any HW what he did to Gane in his HW debut as no one would know what type of fighter he'd be at HW? well, that made me come to realization that, this is like a Sniper hitting someone from behind when we don't know what type of fighter Jon would be at HW, so Jon's win over Gane was flukish tbf.

Like how we discredited all his title fight wins in LHW? yeah, okay, sure, the only win I remember fans were discrediting Jon for were just his close decision wins against Gus, Santos and Reyes, and the Gus rematch cause he was on steroids, I think there are no excuses in there.

But in HW, that's a different story, no way in hell Jon is a better fighter than Gane, had he beaten Gane for 3-4 rounds, then It's alright, but also remember when I told you that Jon would've did to any HW what he did to Gane in his HW debut as no one would know what type of fighter he'd be at HW? well, that made me come to realization that, this is like a Sniper hitting someone from behind when we don't know what type of fighter Jon would be at HW, so Jon's win over Gane was flukish tbf.

I've seen a lot of people saying that Jones fought out of prime fighters, e.g. aging shogun, and also they say he is too tall and big for LHW and that he fights opponents smaller than him

The only winnable fight for Gane rn is Stipe lol, Aspinall and every top ranked HW would beat Gane, Gane should take a winnable fight like Stipe, Gane with his confidence being shattered like that won't win any fights.

Gane is not a MMA fighter..... he was shit in grappling

Yeah like how MMA fans are now doing with Gane, but what makes you think Jon will do the same to Sergei? Sergei is not Jon's HW debut, also like I told you, Jon beating Gane was like a sniper hitting someone from behind like a sneaky coward, had Gane fought Jon later and anyone replaced him, Gane would've probably done better, but with any HW fighting Jon after Gane, they would all do better than Gane, so tbf, I don't consider that a real win, Gane destroys Jon in a rematch with a more prepared ground game.
Like it or not Gane was more tested than Pavlovich. He lost a close split with Ngannou and beat JDS, Rozenstruik, Volkov, Lewis, Tuivasa. He stuffed tons of TDs in all those fights, more than Pavlovich ever has in UFC, yet he is now considered a white belt by everyone and an easy win for Jones. Pavlovich will be the same. The only fight that adds to his legacy is Stipe.

Gane is not a MMA fighter..... he was shit in grappling
Well let's say if Jon makes an easy work of Sergei or whoever, are you gonna call them white belts too? STFU, Also I wanna say that Jon's win over Gane was flukish, had he beaten him for 3-4 rounds, I'd be convinced he's better, Also Jon would've done that to Any HW what he did to Gane, Jon likes to sniff fighters' crotches and doesn't stand and bang like a real fighter, that was like getting hit by a sniper from behind, that wasn't a real win tbf with you, I think Gane in a rematch would do better if not win, also any HW rn would do better cause all the HWs now know the type of fighter Jon is rn.

I've seen a lot of people saying that Jones fought out of prime fighters, e.g. aging shogun, and also they say he is too tall and big for LHW and that he fights opponents smaller than him
Him fighting smaller guys is funny lol, A lot of LHWs are 6'4, also 2 or 3 inches isn't a big difference, but for him fighting guys that aren't in their primes, well maybe these are the real Stipe fans who give Jon fans a taste of their own medicine, I can also say this too cause I see Jon fans are saying that Stipe beat guys that aren't in their primes too, right? I've seen so many threads that kept discreding Stipe's wins, and you saw them too? Didn't you, David? DIDN'T YOU? look, to be fair, it doesn't matter if the guys that either Stipe or Jon has beaten were in their primes or not, it's not like that they picked easy fights and got out of harder fights, these were literally the fights the UFC told them to take, and they took it, and also tbf, HWs and LHWs have longer primes BTW.

So neither Jon or Stipe fought guys that aren't in their primes, also when Stipe and DC fought, both were out of their primes, but now Jon wants to fight Stipe, that's like Khabib calling out Tony, which is a POS move by Jon, or Khamzat calling out Nate (but Khamzat was too honorable to do that and didn't fight him), or that would be like Yanez calling out Edgar, you only fight ppl that aren't in their primes on one condition, fight them if you have past your prime mentally, like, if Gane fought Stipe, that wouldn't be a POS move by him, just like when Costa fought Luke, which was a winnable fight for him to rebuild his confidence after the ghosts of the Izzy loss was haunting him, same with Zhang against Joanna...something.

But everyone knows that Jon should fight Sergei, not Stipe lol.

Well let's say if Jon makes an easy work of Sergei or whoever, are you gonna call them white belts too? STFU, Also I wanna say that Jon's win over Gane was flukish, had he beaten him for 3-4 rounds, I'd be convinced he's better, Also Jon would've done that to Any HW what he did to Gane, Jon likes to sniff fighters' crotches and doesn't stand and bang like a real fighter, that was like getting hit by a sniper from behind, that wasn't a real win tbf with you, I think Gane in a rematch would do better if not win, also any HW rn would do better cause all the HWs now know the type of fighter Jon is rn.

Jones wont make easy work on Sergei lol.

Jones would ran before that fight even happens

Jones wont make easy work on Sergei lol.

Jones would ran before that fight even happens
And also, he would be running from a Gane rematch once he losses finally, right? cause like I said, Jon would've done that to any HW in his debut, not really Gane as that's like a sniper hitting someone from behind, Jon made ppl don't know the type of fighter he'd be at HW, if Gane had the chance, he'd fucking rip Jon's brains out in a rematch, no way a guy that had close fights with Santos and Reyes would still remain strong at HW, also a lot of ppl said that Jon would lose to many HWs, a lot of ppl thought that Gane's punching power would put Jon to sleep, cause actually he has the power to KO Jon but Jon used head movement and crotch sniffing to avoid getting hit.

Another reason for the Gane loss is because Gane was nervous to death, being nervous leads to terrible results, like when Sylvia was scared of Randy, Lewis/Spivak, Megan/Nunes, Rose/Carla & Gillian, Justin/Khabib or Gerald/Khamzat.

Stipe is 1-1 against Francis. He dominated first fight and got KOed second fight. Stipe has alot of miles, but some fighters wear differently. Some guys fall off a cliff like Cerrone. Other guys is a gradual decline. Stipe got caught but took a few hard shots from Francis before going down. I don't think his chin is gone yet and Jon didn't hit real hard. Stipe is well rounded so i still think it s a good test.

Like it or not Gane was more tested than Pavlovich. He lost a close split with Ngannou and beat JDS, Rozenstruik, Volkov, Lewis, Tuivasa. He stuffed tons of TDs in all those fights, more than Pavlovich ever has in UFC, yet he is now considered a white belt by everyone and an easy win for Jones. Pavlovich will be the same. The only fight that adds to his legacy is Stipe.
More like that would be a POS move by him, that's like Khabib calling out Tony ffs lol, or Khamzat fighting Diaz or Yanez fighting Edgar but these 3 are honorable to not fight guys who are over their prime but Jon is a POS Scumbag.

Edit: Also, we will respect Jon if he beats Sergei, beat Sergei then and we will stop discrediting Jon, but I don't discredit that he is the GOAT and the No. 1 MMA fighter in history tho, cause as of rn, no HW or LHW will beat Jon, but we like to think that Sergei has the highest chance, he's the No. 1 contender, on a long streak, a complete HW that's in his prime and ready and hungry to fight and drink from HW's blood, also Alistair is a weird fighter, he either be on someone's highlight or be on a fighter's highlight, also you why you think Jon wouldn't be respected? but if we're gonna talk about something else, Jon is a POS but Alistair is a real one, both are blacks but at least Alistair is a real one.

And also, he would be running from a Gane rematch once he losses finally, right? cause like I said, Jon would've done that to any HW in his debut, not really Gane as that's like a sniper hitting someone from behind, Jon made ppl don't know the type of fighter he'd be at HW, if Gane had the chance, he'd fucking rip Jon's brains out in a rematch, no way a guy that had close fights with Santos and Reyes would still remain strong at HW, also a lot of ppl said that Jon would lose to many HWs, a lot of ppl thought that Gane's punching power would put Jon to sleep, cause actually he has the power to KO Jon but Jon used head movement and crotch sniffing to avoid getting hit.

Another reason for the Gane loss is because Gane was nervous to death, being nervous leads to terrible results, like when Sylvia was scared of Randy, Lewis/Spivak, Megan/Nunes, Rose/Carla & Gillian, Justin/Khabib or Gerald/Khamzat.

the thing is very simple.

Gane is a muay thai fighter. Recently trained in grappling.
First paired against a good grappler, he looks like shit.

He is not Cro Cop to have great takedown defense.

Back