Should we be worried about Conor?

Mentally? Absolutely. He's one of the most insecure adult athletes I can remember. A(nother) public humiliation at the hands of a manlet that he's been publicly talking shit about for months and through TUF....can't see him recovering from that.

That and the fact that he's bloated and red-faced and posturing even more than before and can't make either of the weights he used to compete at. . . . not quite confidence-building.

As someone in recovery for almost ten years, I can’t stand the guy but he has all symptoms, actions, behaviours of a man in trouble. He is desperate for validation and is constantly chasing happiness but looking for it in all the wrong ways. He’s young enough to make changes and actually do something useful with his life and money but he’s only one party away from an overdose.

ALL the signs are indeed there, and that's only from seeing a sliver of his life.

It’s probably my favorite mma channel. Seems more well though out than most channels which are just compilations are recent tweets and whatnot.

I'm not worried about him. I think he's doing just fine with his life and money. As a spectator I'm worried he won't fight Chandler. Like this TUF thing is just a bit charade and Conor will never get in line with USADA. Or ufc and USADA will suck his ****

Connor would trade all his money just to be the champion. He cares more about being the best than the money.

I got far more to worry about than Conor. Still keeping an eye out for his crash.

Conor really needs to tap in spiritually.

Learn from Khabib.

Khabib is happy man living a fulfilled life.

Sin destroys a soul.

He's a money guy. So much money.

I'm not going to be shocked if he looks very very bad his next fight. This has the making of a tragic ending. Not even going to be funny if he's on as much drugs as he looks like he's been doing.

Yes. Very.

As much as I don’t care for him, it will be extremely sad if he ever OD’s, kills someone else while messed up, etc etc.

There is a human element here.

The guy has won the game and people here are crying about Conor partying at the Monaco grand prix and in Marbella instead of spending all his time in a sweaty gym rolling around with other men...

<36>
Or...and hear me out here...people see his increasingly irrational, abusive behavior and have concerns that he's going to actually hurt himself or someone else.

But all you see is his money.

He's got money, my guy. Stop sucking him off for free on Sherdog. At least get paid for it.

I think we should all be concerned, at least for the people around him.

He can fuck up his life all he wants, he's got the money to do so, but the fallout of how he'll hurt others shouldn't be his inebriated decisions

Double champ vs not double champ

truth hurts
Pretty selective when he's 2-1 in title fights vs 4-0

I am sure he isn't worrying about us
Yeah, but he's a scumbag so
guyso.jpg

I think we should all be concerned, at least for the people around him.

He can fuck up his life all he wants, he's got the money to do so, but the fallout of how he'll hurt others shouldn't be his inebriated decisions

You mean Dee & kids? She probably wants him to just go away already.

Anyone else who choses to be around him, deserves the splash when he crashes.

Back