Should we be worried about Conor?

I'm not worried about him. I think he's doing just fine with his life and money. As a spectator I'm worried he won't fight Chandler. Like this TUF thing is just a bit charade and Conor will never get in line with USADA. Or ufc and USADA will suck his ****

Yeah, be worries and pray for him with all your might.

khabib-alhamdulillah.gif

I'm not worried about him. I think he's doing just fine with his life and money. As a spectator I'm worried he won't fight Chandler. Like this TUF thing is just a bit charade and Conor will never get in line with USADA. Or ufc and USADA will suck his ****
I do really want him to fight Chandler...

Oh yeah sure. It must be very uncomfortable sleeping on piles of money lol

If you’re sitting around worrying about the well being of professional athletes with millions of dollars you need to take a pair of snips and cut your knob off. Unless you’re worrying about oj Simpson. Then you should worry. A lot.

The title of the video is the title of the thread. I don't invest emotions that severely. The status of fighters just offers me drama and interest. Maybe the more appropriate way to phrase things would be "Do you think Conors career is going to shit?"

The guy has won the game and people here are crying about Conor partying at the Monaco grand prix and in Marbella instead of spending all his time in a sweaty gym rolling around with other men...

<36>

Get in. Get rich. Get out ~Conor McGregor

Lol... He got in, got rich, and disfigured his face with some HGH, became a literal clown, multiple sexual assault cases, and multiple assault and batteries... still can't sleep because it's killing him that Khabib is enjoying his life.

The guy has won the game and people here are crying about Conor partying at the Monaco grand prix and in Marbella instead of spending all his time in a sweaty gym rolling around with other men...

<36>
He better spend a lot of time rolling with sweaty men if he wants to fight Chandler. His lavish and partying lifestyle is murdering his fight career, not to mention aging

Its a fascinating thing to see. It seems like he can't catch lightning in a bottle again. He's unfunny, annoying and doing so much illegal and rude shit to people. It seems the game is lapping him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back