Should we be worried about Conor?

Yes we should he hasn’t been active for two years broke is tibia bone. And is doing Jack shit to prepare for chandler

I hope Chandler promptly wrecks him and he disappears from the sport for good.

Conor is human garbage.

I enjoyed the channel until Bayliun arrived. I see he is in the video - I'll pass.

I think he's doing just fine with his life and money.

lol really? Because it looks like one is causing the other to fall apart and Conor appears to be on a downward spiral in the eyes of people who have seen it before.

I’m trying to think of the things in this universe that make me be worried about Conor. I draw a blank

If you are giving meaningful amounts of emotional and spiritual energy to worrying about Conor, you need to get a better life.

Or even a worse, but more exciting life.

I haven't watched the video when it was recommended to me but have they made a video about Tony Ferguson, Mayhem, or other fighters that had mental breakdowns? Is it because it's McGregor and he's MMA's beloved child and gets special concern? Unless they're arguing that he's in deep decline from a health perspective like severe stuttering, coordination, mental cognition, etc then no lol he's fine. Without seeing it I bet it's Tommy voicing the video. He's pretty into McGregor.

Edit: Surprised. I had to confirm and envisioned it would be one of their deep dives, more regular video. Didn't expect it to be like a podcast snippet or whatever that was. I fully expected it to be a Tommy narrated video with a really serious tone and dramatic music in the background.

I hope Chandler promptly wrecks him and he disappears from the sport for good.

conor is not going to be Chandlers next fight imo.

even if Conor was in USADA today, the fight can’t happen until November.

TUF 31 finales ends in August… literally all of the buzz from the show will be gone, news cycles move fast, I won’t be surprised if Chandler fights the winner of Poirier vs Gaethje before he fights Conor.

Dana basically confirmed last night he has no control of Conor because he’s too rich.

also I don’t believe Conor will ever disappear. He’s in this for the attention and fame. Conor will be in the headlines until the wheels fall off.

Reactions: lsa
conor is not going to be Chandlers next fight imo.

even if Conor was in USADA today, the fight can’t happen until November.

TUF 31 finales ends in August… literally all of the buzz from the show will be gone, news cycles move fast, I won’t be surprised if Chandler fights the winner of Poirier vs Gaethje before he fights Conor.

Dana basically confirmed last night he has no control of Conor because he’s too rich.

also I don’t believe Conor will ever disappear. He’s in this for the attention and fame. Conor will be in the headlines until the wheels fall off.

I am also skeptical of the Chandler fight materializing.

One thing people are not talking about nearly enough is that re-entering the USADA pool means he will no longer be able to gear up as he basically admitted in doing. Now, if there's something we know is that Conor has been gaining serious muscle mass, and that stopping a PED regimen is usually not conducive to great effects. His body might crash and he might look quite different in a few months without being able to juice himself to the gills.

I'm thinking he might have to look for an avenue outside the UFC so he can juice up.

One thing people are not talking about nearly enough is that re-entering the USADA pool means he will no longer be able to gear up as he basically admitted in doing.
Could you imagine the backlash if Conor gets a USADA “exemption” like Brock Lesnar to skip the 6 month process , I’m starting to think Dana might do it, it’s such a bizarre situation. The TUF thing is so weird too because it’s obvious UFC is using Conor to try to introduce casuals to TUF, but a lot of the feedback I’ve read on casual places like YouTube the feedback wasn’t good. Lots of comments like “yeah Conor had a few good moments on Camera but 90% was “oh this fighter sob story” “ lol I’m like these guys have never watched TUF that’s exactly what it is.

Could you imagine the backlash if Conor gets a USADA “exemption” like Brock Lesnar to skip the 6 month process , I’m starting to think Dana might do it, it’s such a bizarre situation. The TUF thing is so weird too because it’s obvious UFC is using Conor to try to introduce casuals to TUF, but a lot of the feedback I’ve read on casual places like YouTube the feedback wasn’t good. Lots of comments like “yeah Conor had a few good moments on Camera but 90% was “oh this fighter sob story” “ lol I’m like these guys have never watched TUF that’s exactly what it is.

The moment they do the obligatory "Here's fighter x telling us how hard it is to be away from his family" and then show him crying I stop watching.

No, all of his problems are self made. Worry about the four or five women he allegedly sexually assaulted, and the other people he’s hurt along the way to the top. Those are who you should think of if you have an ounce of empathy, not a coked up creepy little rich guy who won’t take no as an answer from women.

It’s gross how fans take this sycophantic bond with a star as if you know him and your fates are intertwined. He would be in prison already if he wasn’t rich, let’s get that right. Find some more worthy idols.
Nicely said, seriously.

I think we should all be concerned, at least for the people around him.

He can fuck up his life all he wants, he's got the money to do so, but the fallout of how he'll hurt others shouldn't be his inebriated decisions
True, sometimes when we're on the outside looking in you forget about the destruction that behavior such as Conors can cause to people around him. On the other hand, sometimes you need to separate yourself from people like Conor or they'll never learn. Conor has had to deal with virtually no consequences for his actions, so in turn his downfall slowly continues.

In the thumbnail for that video he looks like McNulty from The Wire after a long night of getting drunk asf and saying, "sheeeeeeeeeeeet" down by the river.

the fuck would we be worried about him, he's a famous multimillionaire doesn't know we exist

how much time do you spend worrying about the 100,000s of soldiers in trenches rn OP?

Meh, I grew up on rock and metal. He's a lightweight by those standards. Motley Crue could snort him under the table in their 60s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back