Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Not when you hop continents as often as him; is known for substance abuse (wink wink); and is always in the public so it makes him an easy target as he's around regular people so often. There's been many accusations against Conor in the past for many things. Nothing has really stuck. Until one does, it's a nothing burger for me.
I just think that requires giving him an enormous degree of the benefit of the doubt.

There are so many other people who fit exactly to this description who have never been publicly accused of sexual assualt once, never mind multiple times.

Sexual assault is a notoriously (yes I know) difficult crime to prove. Meeting the threshold of evidence for a criminal conviction for it is very very difficult. That doesen't mean that every allegation has to be taken as true but discounting any that don't result in a charge or conviction is being very generous to the accused party imo.

With how drugged up and/or drunk Conor has been on TUF + his history of prior offenses, this doesn't surprise me in the least.
I'm sure nothing will happen though as he is filthy rich.

well no not everyone and maybe there has been one claim but were talking 4 times in last few years not just once..but of course conor is a saint..lol

That’s because a lot of rich and famous people don’t interact with the public. You can’t make a rape allegation against someone you were never in any kind of close proximity with.

That doesn’t mean it’s not true, but like the other poster said, I’ll wait until there is some evidence provided. The whole story sounds rather grandiose.

Perhaps fighters attract more allegations because the claim a violent combat sports athlete could do such a thing is more likely to be believed than some puny soccer player or a soft actor? Mike Tyson (conviction aside) was accused of rape every other week.
There aren't really many mma fighters who are fuck you rich like Conor is. Conor could bring in the finest whores around, make them sign NDA's, and then party like a rock star. Conor, allegedly, was forcing himself upon this girl at a fucking NBA Finals game. He's out of control on his alcohol and drugs. Being brazen is an understatement.

This sound far fetched. I doubt it.

As someone said, if there is a CTV footage of any of this, it will come out, otherwise probably BS.

I just think that requires giving him an enormous degree of the benefit of the doubt.

There are so many other people who fit exactly to this description who have never been publicly accused of sexual assualt once, never mind multiple times.

Sexual assault is a notoriously (yes I know) difficult crime to prove. Meeting the threshold of evidence for a criminal conviction for it is very very difficult. That doesen't mean that every allegation has to be taken as true but discounting any that don't result in a charge or conviction is being very generous to the accused party imo.

These accusations don't happen as often for others, so it must be true since it's happening so often for Conor? I'm not being disingenuous here. I just find it tough to believe he's guilty based off of the idea that the occurrence of accusations is more frequent. As with most things, time will tell. If he isn't found guilty, then he isn't, as I'm not privy to all of the details, just like we all aren't right now.

Aided by nba and heat security. Forced to give a blow job. And seeking settlements instead of going to trial.

I'm gonna cal BS until proven wrong.

No one reasonable would suggest simply taking this as true at face value but do you not think he'd need to be the unluckiest rich man in the world to be continually being accused of similar sexual assault allegations?
It's because he's put drinking, partying, and hooking up with girls.... most rich men know better.

“She was able to elbow him and get away”

yet another L for Connie………….

to be a little more serious tho, this one seems suspicious, Can’t see BOTH security teams letting a rape happen in front of them.

Ah, so your belief is that rich people wouldn't be charged with rape because they signed a NDA with their victims beforehand. Wow, so you're both naive and stupid.

I mean, if signing an NDA doesn't qualify as giving consent, what does?

These accusations don't happen as often for others, so it must be true since it's happening so often for Conor? I'm not being disingenuous here. I just find it tough to believe he's guilty based off of the idea that the occurrence of accusations is more frequent. As with most things, time will tell. If he isn't found guilty, then he isn't, as I'm not privy to all of the details, just like we all aren't right now.
I've not said it must be true, simply that surely the sheer number of similar accusations piling up on the same individual, someone with a known propensity for spontaneous acts of violence, warrants some further scrutiny than just giving him a pass until one is proven in court.

Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, Loma, Canelo - the list goes on and on, all worth huge amounts of money and in proximity to 'regular' people as much as Conor and yet not one allegation between them that I can currently recall. With McGregor there are several.

I just don't see how people can jump to offering the full benefit of the doubt given the number of allegations against him and literally everything we know about this guys personality.

Innocent until proven guilty. But Mcgregor does think he's God and can do whatever he wants so it's not like the story is not believable.

It's because he's put drinking, partying, and hooking up with girls.... most rich men know better.
All kind of sports and media star are doing this week in and week out - how many are subject to as many allegations as McGregor has been?

I've not said it must be true, simply that surely the sheer number of similar accusations piling up on the same individual, someone with a known propensity for spontaneous acts of violence, warrants some further scrutiny than just giving him a pass until one is proven in court.

Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, Loma, Canelo - the list goes on and on, all worth huge amounts of money and in proximity to 'regular' people as much as Conor and yet not one allegation between them that I can currently recall. With McGregor there are several.

I just don't see how people can jump to offering the full benefit of the doubt given the number of allegations against him and literally everything we know about this guys personality.

He's still never been prosecuted and this story seems far fetched when you consider the parties involved. Also, everyone you mentioned may be rich, but they're not as famous as Conor.

Back