Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

I can see that, but watching Tito doing it is like watching a first grader try to understand astrophysics.

IKR! <45>

The thing I love is that regardless of his apparent simplicity, that he has succeeded and done well in life, especially because I think he is genuinely a good-hearted guy.

Many folks on here marvelled at Tito's cutting technique.

You thought he was mad.

But he was right all along:

For those that need the back story:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/watching-tito-cut-onions-is-stressful-af.4275681/

Is it still stressful - watching the master at work? or just Tito?

Judging by Tito's sluggish hand speed and overall lack of hand eye coordination demonstrated against Anderson Silva, it's more than likely Toto is going to chop his fingers off than cut onions like that onion cutting maestro

But that's okay for Tito. Losing a few fingers won't impact his goal of outliving his children
GrippingRaggedFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Judging by Tito's sluggish hand speed and overall lack of hand eye coordination demonstrated against Anderson Silva, it's more than likely Toto is going to chop his fingers off than cut onions like that onion cutting maestro

But that's okay for Tito. Losing a few fingers won't impact his goal of outliving his children
GrippingRaggedFulmar-size_restricted.gif

I'm laughing out loud. If you haven't watched the clip of Tito linked in the OP, watch it lol.

Also, jeeeezus surely he didn't really say that his goal is to outlive his children did he? (could not stop laughing at that)

Ha. I've seen this before. Mostly because I'm obsessed with caramelized onions and always looking for different ways to cut them.
Gordon Ramsay has a decent technique, but this guy is the champ!

Oh, shit. I actually watched the Tito video. Done 38 seconds in. That was heinous. TIPS OUT OF THE WAY! KEEP YOUR FINGERS VERTICAL!!!

Holy shit, that was scary.

I've been a chef for nearly 25 years, and this is absolutely how you cut your fingers off.

Literally everything is wrong from the knife he chose to use, to his free hand positioning, and technique... He didnt even peel them.

<{Joewithit}>

Dude, everything was so wrong. I was a meat cutter for about a year and I'm a pretty good home chef. Also have been a machinist, welder, woodworker, and still work with tools, so it all goes together. It's craft. He has NO idea what he's doing. He needs a class, badly.

Well, he did cut himself. Which leads me to the question: Are people in the kitchen of a restaurant regularly cutting themselves and going like "fuck it", so you as a customer get served meals with just a dash of human blood in them?

Nope, a year in the meat market I saw it exactly one time.

Generally you'll go weeks without anyone cutting themselves in a kitchen, and when it does happen its normally from something retarded like opening a box, or stabbing yourself shucking an oyster... The meat slicing machine takes a lot of casualties too.

Was gonna say the damn meat slicer machine! Bandsaws are the real danger in meat markets, especially cutting bones and anything small.

IKR! <45>

The thing I love is that regardless of his apparent simplicity, that he has succeeded and done well in life, especially because I think he is genuinely a good-hearted guy.

I think he is too, but he should have never been mayor of a city lol.

The issue with Tito is that he probably saw this video and decided to do his cutting that way. The Tito video starts with his hands already bleeding. He probably cut his finger practicing. I laugh at Tito's funny shit but I think he just copies it from social media. There is this video of him lifting weights and using a lot of body english while doing it. The Chinese Olympic weightlifting team lifts weights like that too.

Ha. I've seen this before. Mostly because I'm obsessed with caramelized onions and always looking for different ways to cut them.
Gordon Ramsay has a decent technique, but this guy is the champ!

Yeah I could not believe it when I saw it was the same technique that Tito was attempting.

I will try to find the Gordon Ramsay one, I have not seen it.

About two years ago I was diagnosed as Coeliac, so have had to learn to cook most things for myself, and have really gotten into it. So love stuff like this. And yeah, caramelised onions are great :p

The issue with Tito is that he probably saw this video and decided to do his cutting that way. The Tito video starts with his hands already bleeding. He probably cut his finger practicing. I laugh at Tito's funny shit but I think he just copies it from social media. There is this video him lifting weights and using a lot of body english while doing it. The Chinese Olympic weightlifting team lifts weights like that too.

I am nearly crying laughing. Was he really already bleeding? I am gonna have to rewatch it. Have you seen how he opens a bottle?

I don'y really understand what 'body English' is, but am keen to know lol.

Edit: I rewatched it, it is too much lololol, he really was bleeding lol

I am nearly crying laughing. Was he really already bleeding? I am gonna have to rewatch it. Have you seen how he opens a bottle?

I don'y really understand what 'body English' is, but am keen to know lol.
Rampage is the true bodybuilding ego lifter. He has a personal trainer and all his lifts are really bad. It makes no sense. Tito is just doing him at the gym in flip flops.

What is Body English?

Body English is the liberal use of "non-standard" movement from other body parts during an exercise in order to help you complete the exercise. Kipping is one example of a form of Body English (a specific subset). Basically, if an exercise is traditionally considered an upper body exercise, most of your Body English is going to come from movement of the torso and legs.

Rampage is the true bodybuilding ego lifter. He has a personal trainer and all his lifts are really bad. It makes no sense. Tito is just doing him at the gym in flip flops.

What is Body English?

Body English is the liberal use of "non-standard" movement from other body parts during an exercise in order to help you complete the exercise. Kipping is one example of a form of Body English (a specific subset). Basically, if an exercise is traditionally considered an upper body exercise, most of your Body English is going to come from movement of the torso and legs.

<{Joewithit}>

That is some extraordinary technique he got going on there lol. Combined with his comment, you'd think it was a joke / gee-up if anyone else had posted it lol.

Thx for the explanation of Body English too

Okay, I'll try a new angle. Is it more embarrassing to have a mega-thread of Tito videos in the heavies, or for it to be so interesting to Shermanos that it extends to 38 pages?

Methinks the mods are embarrassed by us, are ashamed of who and what we are. lol

Isn't that only four questions? NM I thought it said he answers 5 random questions. It's too early for rme.

Back