• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

I absolutely loved "The One"
Obviously would never of won an Oscar lol
The idea was pretty cool and the end scene was sick
"Your all my bitch" haha

Also Kiss of the Dragon was kinda cool
Unleashed actually a very good script and was very heart felt. Sure none of the Jet Li films would not have won any award except for his mainland stuff like Hero but Unleashed had the mostl prestige from all his western films

Last edited:
Unleashed actually a very good script and was very heart felt. Sure none of the Jet Li films would not have won any award except for his mainland stuff like Hero but The One had the mostl prestige from all his western films

I would say the writing in Unleashed was pretty corny at times but the concept was good and the choreography was great.

before randy got his dragon tattoo
Tattoo-Revue-192-Cover-PNG-750x1024.png

2-711x1024.jpg
1.jpg
4-682x1024.jpg

God damnit Randy. Why can't you just let us remember you like the badass you were? He looks like he's about to film another wank video.

I absolutely loved "The One"
Obviously would never of won an Oscar lol
The idea was pretty cool and the end scene was sick
"Your all my bitch" haha

Also Kiss of the Dragon was kinda cool

Unleashed actually a very good script and was very heart felt. Sure none of the Jet Li films would not have won any award except for his mainland stuff like Hero but The One had the mostl prestige from all his western films

Romeo Must Die was also pretty cool. Jet Li fan here but if we're honest, dude can't really act for shit. He's good at playing the quiet badass who's also a great TMA athlete.

Unleashed actually a very good script and was very heart felt. Sure none of the Jet Li films would not have won any award except for his mainland stuff like Hero but Unleashed had the mostl prestige from all his western films

To be fair I forgot about unleashed. That was very good.
When Izzy copied it tho kinda put me off lool

LOL Roy Nelson showed that Kung Fu works well in MMA
Great Vid... & Kung Fu never hurts to practice. Technically the Kung Fu philosophy is that "Everything" is Kung Fu... so when a Kung Fu master addz Collegiate wrestling, Kickboxing, & BJJ to his game, he's technically still just practicing Kung Fu.

...n stuff...

YN3sZOP.jpg

Loved this movie! I was 12 and DMX was the shit lol.
Other good-campy Jet Li movies around this time are Kiss of the Dragon and The One, the latter being one of Jason Statham's early roles. However you feel about that.
"I put a needle in your neck"

Prime Jet Li would have fucked them up even worse in real life.

We've seen how TMA is actually better than the old Tito and Chuck early Mma styles..

Jet Li would have severed nerves in the first 0.75 second of this in irl..
You say that but if Tito brought Steven Segal in to train him first, Jet Li would be doomed.

i can't handle digital injuries. nope. uh uh. not doing this.

also I don't think this one survives long in heavies. Or at all.

Tito showed that poor onion never had a chance.

I lost 10 bucks because I bet on the onion to win.

Let’s get a petition for Tito to cut an onion like that guy.

Let’s get a petition for Tito to cut an onion like that guy.

I think that it what Tito was trying to do, in the earlier thread linked.

What in the fuck is he doing? was the general consensus I think,(who TF cuts an onion like that?) and then when I saw this vid, I was like THAT is what he was trying to do.

I think that it what Tito was trying to do, in the earlier thread linked.

What in the fuck is he doing? was the general consensus I think,(who TF cuts an onion like that?) and then when I saw this vid, I was like THAT is what he was trying to do.

I can see that, but watching Tito doing it is like watching a first grader try to understand astrophysics.

Was waiting for a finger to fly or something. That was impressive.

Yeah I think the IG comment under the vid throws you off, TBH I had never noticed it until the first reply on this thread made me wonder what had spooked him

But yeah! Love to see someone great at what they do.

Back