International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget Luka is a liar like the rest of them, did you see his interview with Olga talking about the UKR offensive when it just began? i cant remember the exact numbers but he was talking about UKR loses and the numbers were off the charts believable ....so I wouldnt take much stock in what comes out of his yap.

Yeah that's true , I think they'd be pretty mad to not keep Wagner busy though. ( regardless if it's training or back to Ukraine ) I wouldn't like to have that amount of mercs sitting idle personally.

The devil finds work for idle hands ( or something like that I recall is the quote )

But yeah you're correct he's often just speaking out his arse. So who knows really

Lukashenko actually had proved 1994-2020 th that he is more smart than dudes like Putin or Prigozin or Kadirov....
It was level better than they might dream about.
Luka 26 years in row managed normally trade with west, russia, ukr and asia....with 0 sanctions.
While managed to get cheap + with discounts commodities from Russia....

He is old and looks that started his shit with passenger plane cos 1 blogger.......damn silly mistake and after this senile idiotism peaked up more and more.

For example, despite opposition in Belarus and in exile efforts....
Latvian PM was ready to sign packages with contracts...... despite crying from Bel opposition.
They didn't listened anything.
Until shit with passenger airplane.
After this Luka get 0 stuff from these signed and started to yell.

Yeah that's true , I think they'd be pretty mad to not keep Wagner busy though. ( regardless if it's training or back to Ukraine ) I wouldn't like to have that amount of mercs sitting idle personally.

The devil finds work for idle hands ( or something like that I recall is the quote )

But yeah you're correct he's often just speaking out his arse. So who knows really

They are, Wagner is in Africa and they are getting their hands on gold for Puts.
There is also talks about Wagner looking for work in Venezuela and Haiti.
Wagner will be busy, maybe not as much close to home, for some reason.

Also Puts has now officially admitted whats been know for years that they are funding Wagner.
For years Kremlin denied that.

They are, Wagner is in Africa and they are getting their hands on gold for Puts.
There is also talks about Wagner looking for work in Venezuela and Haiti.
Wagner will be busy, maybe not as much close to home, for some reason.

Also Puts has now officially admitted whats been know for years that they are funding Wagner.
For years Kremlin denied that.

Logical, keeping them busy and as far away as possible makes the most sense.

Reactions: lsa
Russia: Wagner is no longer allowed to fight in Ukraine
The Wagner group will no longer fight in Ukraine after leader Yevgeny Prigozhin refused to sign an agreement with the Russian defense. This is stated by the chairman of the Russian parliament's defense committee, Andrey Kartapolov, according to the Russian state news agency Tass.

The Russian defense terminates the Wagner group's participation and believes that the group will no longer receive funding and military equipment."
Via omni.se

Original TASS article with more info
https://tass.com/defense/1640411

Russia: Wagner is no longer allowed to fight in Ukraine
The Wagner group will no longer fight in Ukraine after leader Yevgeny Prigozhin refused to sign an agreement with the Russian defense. This is stated by the chairman of the Russian parliament's defense committee, Andrey Kartapolov, according to the Russian state news agency Tass.

The Russian defense terminates the Wagner group's participation and believes that the group will no longer receive funding and military equipment."
Via omni.se

Original TASS article with more info
https://tass.com/defense/1640411
guess they'll go warring in Africa again?

guess they'll go warring in Africa again?

Yeah I posted about that.
They are in several countries in Africa and I heard they are also looking into Latin America and are believe to be in or on the way to Venezuela, and also Haiti

Ohh, how honestly it had started 2022 th.
Wagner isn't russian military .... Shoigu, Lavrov, Putin.
LDPR and DPR aren't in russia and aren't our military. Trademark: saint Hitler Putin and Nazi Saint Lavrov.

Kremlin is Empire of lies and always will be empire of evil and lies.
Only one thing they will respect is brutal force and direct threat.
R. Reagan. ;)
Nothing had changed since these days :(....

Was mentioned in a stream by ukr guy as well that every single family in ukraine has someone currently in military, pretty much warrior society now

An then another one Putler is just killing it literally.

"
DEATH FALL
Russian bank vice-president Kristina Baikova, 28, dies in mystery plunge from window of her Moscow apartment"

72673115-12247271-image-a-43_1688050531762.jpg

Satellite image shows a new Wagner base being built in Minsk. Yeah Prigozhin going out of business like no.

PC7GSLMBOBMM5ANGO3AR4TPRY4.jpg

I am shocked!!! No not really lol.

""Prigozhin is not an independent person," Danilov told CBS News. "He is owned by high-ranking people in President Putin's inner circle… They are his owners."

An then another one Putler is just killing it literally.

"
DEATH FALL
Russian bank vice-president Kristina Baikova, 28, dies in mystery plunge from window of her Moscow apartment"

72673115-12247271-image-a-43_1688050531762.jpg
Best looking one to get suicided yet. Why a young bank exec?

Well if one Twitter account says so!!

Nobody will protest if Ukraine shell a restaurant in Moscow that Russian soldiers might have frequented at some point.

I didn't know kramatorsk was in Kyiv but regardless, yes if a restaurant in Moscow was blown up because it was a hub for Russian troops then fair game. This isn't "frequented at some point", they were there at the time of the attack. The Ukrainians already blew up a cafe in Russia to assassinate someone and Ukraine and its supporters celebrated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.