Media Alexandre Pantoja knocked out Islam Makhachev?!?

Alexandre and Adriano sound similar. I could see why Bapa made this mistake.

Clickbait by TS.

"Brendan Schaub incorrectly states that Alexandre Pantoja knocked out Islam Makhachev"

Makhachev has been knocked out once in his professional career. It is his only loss, in 2015 by Brazilian fighter Adriano Martins.

Men wearing pants where the ankles are visible should be sent to Bakhmut. In those pants.
Yeah, back in the day you were ridiculed for that, and they were considered “high-waters.” Granted, baggy pants were not any better but those look like girly jeans, particularly when two 40 something year olds are wearing them.

what is it with americns and always hating somebody who is on top these dagestanis are on top now and these people here are just annoy you constantly with he was ko

adriano-martins-ufc-192.jpg

alexadre-pantoja-ufc-on-fox-23-ceremonial-weigh-ins1.jpg

mike-goldberg_b7z35y4nsjeo1f3u157pxgvm2.jpg

Schaub is and always has been a casual MMA fan. He barely knows anyone’s name and barely keeps up with who the current champs are.

Schaub is an idiot and would say anything to get attention.

People posting things with him should be banned instantly.
I say the same thing about Joe Rogan, yet somehow he has the most listened-to podcast on earth and people follow him like he's a god. It makes me so sad.
<Hendricks02>
In the past couple days, I've heard Rogan say that Manila is in Africa and that Matt Serra is one of the greatest Jiu-Jitsu fighters to ever come out of America...

THIS is y'all's guy???
Fuuuck ooooooffffffffff

Back