Media Alexandre Pantoja knocked out Islam Makhachev?!?

adriano-martins-ufc-192.jpg

alexadre-pantoja-ufc-on-fox-23-ceremonial-weigh-ins1.jpg

mike-goldberg_b7z35y4nsjeo1f3u157pxgvm2.jpg
Oh shit they do look similar.

Schaub deserves more credit. Just because the comedy is unintentional doesn't mean it's not just as hilarious.

From the guy who brought us, "Africa is a country!"

Schaub is an idiot and would say anything to get attention.

People posting things with him should be banned instantly.
I mean, TS did make this trespass, and he does have some weird fascination with hating on me, but he posts mainly insightful stuff, he should get a pass here, imo.

what is it with americns and always hating somebody who is on top these dagestanis are on top now and these people here are just annoy you constantly with he was ko
Literally only one Dagestani champ right now

Exactly imagine when all the other become champions Americans will be unbearable on this forum.
All what other? There's like two decent ones and they are the same weight different orgs

I say the same thing about Joe Rogan, yet somehow he has the most listened-to podcast on earth and people follow him like he's a god. It makes me so sad.
<Hendricks02>
In the past couple days, I've heard Rogan say that Manila is in Africa and that Matt Serra is one of the greatest Jiu-Jitsu fighters to ever come out of America...

THIS is y'all's guy???
Fuuuck ooooooffffffffff
JRE was dope when it was just comedians getting stoned on the couch and talking shit. Right around the Spotify deal, he sold out, and it has been off ever since.

Lol. Abu Schaubi really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Clickbait by TS.

"Brendan Schaub incorrectly states that Alexandre Pantoja knocked out Islam Makhachev"

Makhachev has been knocked out once in his professional career. It is his only loss, in 2015 by Brazilian fighter Adriano Martins.

Good thing you clicked the thread and got to the bottom of things! Otherwise, you could've potentially reproduced this information, like Schaub. Because Pantoja knocking out Islam sounds perfectly plausible.

Back