What a beast!!! Next for Volk?

Stay at 145. He’s soon to be 35 and will have a much harder time against guys at 155. Just because he gave Islam a hard ass time, doesn’t mean he will mop the floor with the rest.

Has he ever failed to make weight? Dumb statement. Bow down to the best there is muppet.
Doesn’t stop people from calling islam a weight bully lol, just returning the favor

but seriously, he looked huge in there. He’s just way stronger than the 45ers.

Stay at 145. He’s soon to be 35 and will have a much harder time against guys at 155. Just because he gave Islam a hard ass time, doesn’t mean he will mop the floor with the rest.
Man wouldn’t eat eat gaethje ass open

Lol Daniel Cormier finally remembered what fighter he was talking about buddy no one cares

Doesn’t stop people from calling islam a weight bully lol, just returning the favor

but seriously, he looked huge in there. He’s just way stronger than the 45ers.
I have zero idea if Islam ever failed to make weight? Khabib though had plenty of problems, he'd be a perfect example of a weight bully. It wouldn't shock me to see Volk only have 1 more fight at FW before moving up permanently. He beats Topuria and who else is there?

But there isn't really anything left at 45. Maybe Ilia...but I think people are building him up a little too much based on a few decent wins. Would Volk beat everyone at 55? Nah, but he would have some great fights...he seems like someone who likes to challenge themselves...there isn't going to be much at '45 pretty soon.

He cleared out 145, I guess rematches or just perma move up to 155. I guess he could get 10 title defenses to beat Aldos record then move up

Back