What a beast!!! Next for Volk?

There is always someone, is Topuria scheduled? there is his next fight, then he can join the ranks at LW, or even another title shot, division will always provide someone new eventually.

Since he needs surgery, he won't be ready to fight Islam in Abu Dhabi. So he probably is fighting Topuria

It’s topuria. Volk said he was getting surgery so no Islam in October. Probably will try to fight one more time this year assuming in December have to be topuria

Topuria just battered Emmett like Yair did but has elite wrestling to boot. He deserves a shot.

Not much left for him at 145. Maybe Ilia? Let Islam win again then rematch I guess. He's kind of in no man's land at this point.

He’s literally 2 defences away from trying the goat of his division. Many started saying this is the fight where he gets koed he man handled Yair so really nothing left

Defend 2 more times to match Aldo and gain GOAT FW status, then vacate the title and move to LW permanently. Unfortunately his upcoming surgery might shelf him for a bit, so that may prevent it from happening. Would love to see him against anyone in too 5 LW.

He should fight the new young gun in topuria. There will be a nice build since it seems topuria will talk. I don't know who's got better grappling. Both have hands. Topurias wife is a banger. give him the spotlight

That's just dumb.

But if we are going to be dumb, if Volk did beat Islam for the LW title, he would be the first since Conor to hold both FW/LW belts at the same time.

So maybe after Islam.

Defense against Topuria and then winner of Evloev vs whoever he fights not named holloway.

If he’s calling out Topuria, then he’s looking to take Aldo’s record and probably retire shortly thereafter. Based on what he just did to Yair, that should be easy money for him.
I want Islam 2 personally. Or Khabib.

Back