What a beast!!! Next for Volk?

Only losers think like this.

Winning in dominating fashion is all that matters. Only losers care about how it tastes going down.
Its gonna be boring for the fans. Everyone is gonna be impressed but also kinda bored. And you cant convince me otherwise. Everyone loved seeing edwards finishing usman, poatan finishing gynobender, grasso finishing schevchenko etc.

I was just saying the same with some buddies in Discord. Volk has all the technical ability in the world AND he just has the "it" factor. Dude is really just something special.

Not just in the cage,but his incredible confidence and seeing it grow and grow over time,him overcoming the covid health stuff,and come out of it super fuckin saiyan,its a wonder to behold and very inspiring.

It was like Yair started to land some stuff so Volk got pissy and threw a tantrum, and then just ran him over lol.

yair could've pretended to be out cold from the heatbutt (aljamawl sterling style), fight would (probably) be declared a no contest and he could re-evaluate his gameplan for the rematch

I just hope he stays at FW and continues to rack up title defenses. He's just so unbelievably good but also small. All of the 155er, other than Arman, are way taller and bigger than him.

I think he's in the goat territory with one or two more title defenses.
He’s good. Definitely not GOAT contender. He’s not even close to Khabib

Volk ate a pretty big punch and didn't even feel it as he closed on Yair against the fence. What a animale.

Its gonna be boring for the fans. Everyone is gonna be impressed but also kinda bored. And you cant convince me otherwise. Everyone loved seeing edwards finishing usman, poatan finishing gynobender, grasso finishing schevchenko etc.
Gonna be boring for CASUALS.

I watch for SKILLS. When someone dominates at the elite level no matter who it is. 50 -45 isnt enough,lets make it 10,000 to -45. Make the opponents family leave the arena cos they are so dissapointed. Make them cry. Whoever doesnt feel the same,can go kick rocks.

I just hope he stays at FW and continues to rack up title defenses. He's just so unbelievably good but also small. All of the 155er, other than Arman, are way taller and bigger than him.

Volk is not small. Dude is built like a tank. Even Islam, who is a huge LW, had trouble keeping him down.

Volk also has the reach of someone who is several inches taller than he is.

He should defend the FW belt at least twice to match Aldo, but it would be epic if he took the LW belt as well.

If he did that, in some ways he'll have down what Aldo could have done, as prime Aldo would have defeated Pettis IMO (via leg kicks and sharper boxing).

He makes the weight just fine so it is what it is. Crazy to think he started his career at 170
Crazy to think he played Rugby at his height while weighting like 220 lbs or something like that. The dude is a serious athlete. Everyone's always spouting out "A level athlete", well look no further than Volk.

Volk is a weight bully
lebron-laugh.gif

Reactions: HHJ
Gonna be boring for CASUALS.

I watch for SKILLS. When someone dominates at the elite level no matter who it is. 50 -45 isnt enough,lets make it 10,000 to -45. Make the opponents family leave the arena cos they are so dissapointed. Make them cry. Whoever doesnt feel the same,can go kick rocks.
Gynobender made everyone leave the arena when he "outclassed" cannonier. but im sure you loved to see it.

One more against Topuria then move up in weight and seal the deal. Topuria is a worthy opponent but I'm afraid he's still too young, but that's the path I believe.

He's stocky, but he's 5'6" my guy. Maybe the shortest fw on the roster. Bad take.
People see tall and think massive, short and they think tiny. Volk is a tank, he was literally throwing Yair around.

Gynobender made everyone leave the arena when he "outclassed" cannonier. but im sure you loved to see it.
If you wanted to see a competitive match,and didnt,blame Cannonier for not being able to make one.

He doesn’t have many fights left. I hope he defends 2-3 times more so we can all agree he is the division goat.

Back